Youngster's Second grow

Outta likes Brother But I really like what you got Growin On!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Youngster that first pic :heart_eyes::snowflake:

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

great start bud!

4 Likes

That’s some beautiful bud footage rite there Brother!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

still learning brother… thank you

2 Likes

Your learning very well! Keep on keeping on Brother! And I hope your high
As :giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Very nice @Youngster !

8 Likes

Very nice brother! Good job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

nice grow so far … again i missed the mark with height… regardless i have to become more disciplined on short veg times in hydro. coco will be about the same but i am noticing hydro produces wider bushier vegetative growth compared to coco

4 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

great looking plants!

3 Likes

You really get a nice opportunity to make a short, stocky, strong plant with hydro. The growth rates make for some beefy manifold structures! Love it

2 Likes

i have some 5 ft monsters in veg can i cut them down manifold them out to reduce the height

2 Likes

maybe one of these guys has an idea for ya. @Arrow @Hellraiser @BobbyDigital

2 Likes

Normally im topping once reaching like a foot :sweat_smile:

I think supercropping and lst may be better for a 5 ft monster in veg

2 Likes

lol yeaa i screwed up lol got happy popping seeds and held em in veg for 3 months lol well they became some big babies lol i wouldn’t mind cutting off and mainlining at this point and flipping when my light comes in here in 2 weeks lol they will easily be over 8 after the flower stretch at this point… might just take clones and can em lol

1 Like

the guy who grows commercially here lets his grow to about 8ft tall in his 20 by 30ft room and then super crops them at 4 ft. then takes all the stuff off below the super crop and sets up a scrog. i don’t know exactly how he does this(timing) and i’m estimating so for what it’s worth. i think some others might have some ideas that might help you so don’t just jump into anything without checking with some other folks. he might super crop at 3 ft and they might be 6 or 7 ft tall when he does it, but you get the idea.

3 Likes