Youngster's Second grow

well operations have completely stopped I had to cut every plant and break down operations… threats of police being notified I had to stop and get rid of all my plants… the wife or ex wife threatened me so to avoid being issues I had to close shop… hopefully I’ll be back up soon

2 Likes

That really sucks

5 Likes

thanks all for everything up till this point I’ll still be around but won’t be growing shit… I’m hurt and disappointed… lost my wife and my plants. I love growing and don’t know what I can do at this point… might get a hemp license for texas and grow cbd and mix in a plant or two… I’m trying to see what my options are… ill keep you updated with whatever happens… sad days for Youngster tho

6 Likes

Ouch! Keep your head up and stay moving in positive direction.

5 Likes

so sorry to hear bud, but better safe than sorry. keep on keeping on and you will find a way to makes things work out for yourself with respect to both life and your plants

3 Likes

Damn sorry bro…you will find a way…strongs… :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Oh man I’m so sorry to hear that. Of course you’re feeling low right now. That’s a major blow. Sending positive vibes your way man. You said it, keep your options open and you’ll find that path forward.

3 Likes

starting back up… Separated from the wife… now I don’t need permission to grow. trying to make lite of the situation.

4 Likes

Youngsters back!! Sorry to hear about that man.

3 Likes

WHATS IN THE TENT

LIONS DEN GENETICS
Wrecked Fritter x 3
Apple Orgy :apple: x3

DANK DONKEY GENETICS
Mac Stomper x 3

DESTINY GENETICS
Sugar x 3
Brain Freeze x 3

JINXPROOF GENETICS
Bumblebud x3

EXOTICFLOWERS LLC
Maderia Fruit x 3

STRAIGHT PRESSURE FARMS
:star2: Pupil x It’s It. x 3

4 Likes

thanks man I appreciate it… glad to be back just happy to get back to what u love… I love growing

2 Likes

I want to drop some more but I don’t have the room or the light. I’m also running soil and hydro so we shall have fun this go round

1 Like

Growing will help feed your soul while you’re going through all this stuff. I don’t have anything growing right now, so I’ll keep track of your babies as you grow. You got this!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

prior pics are from raspberry beret that was left in tent for 2 weeks with no care… only ambient light and no circulating water

2 Likes

tip burn came from starting lights back at max instead of a gradual increase… honestly I plugged lights up and they resumed programmed schedule I didn’t realize they were even on for two days and by then the damage was already done…

3 Likes

Hey homie, hang in there! Things may be tough but I’m glad your still kicking around here and sharing with us!

2 Likes

that means alot fam… much respect as always

update… I have been keeping my head down but I have been busy. I have alot of things going on. just look for yourself

1 Like