Youngster's Second grow

its always one… lol and she still stretching running 100 percent and she wants more

1 Like

while i have been away… i have collected quite a few seeds… smh too many to be honest. I am in a grow team and was bkessed with so much gear its truly crazy… I have purchased alooooooot also. i have some kr8 genetics some more destiny genetics 517 legend genetics Sofem ODG Dank Donkey etc etc etc

4 Likes

basically i have more than i will ever run unless i do some more expansions… so I guess its go bigger… Still addicted to the grow

5 Likes

lol, it happens to all who stick with it. i said 1 4x4 tent when i started and i would be happy with that. now have three, two flower and one veg lol

3 Likes

temp in tent has been running 83 degrees… can’t get Temps down… was told bud will not be dense unless I get that temp down… so AC will be installed tomorrow

3 Likes

not enough ac to cool the tent and too much for the breaker just my luck right… smh

1 Like

owie owie. had the same issue in my old house, might get away with an extension cord, gotta go off the other leg of your outlet.

1 Like

83 is fine for led grows if you can keep rh in range for proper vapor pressure deficit.

2 Likes

I max out around 82 in my tent, with both lights on and the exhaust at 6/10 fan speed

1 Like

9 Likes

8 Likes

Tower of flower there

4 Likes

@thedeernad Happy cake day!!! :partying_face::champagne::confetti_ball::tada::beers:

1 Like

@Dman1969 ty much brother

1 Like

8 Likes

@Youngster That’s looks :eyes: wicked Brother! :wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

5 Likes

only had 1 texas tea pop… smh but dropped remaining seeds last night so hopefully get atleast one female out of all this…

3 Likes

6 Likes

been busy as you can tell :relieved: work and also trying to get this up and running alot better

7 Likes