Youngster's Second grow

this journal will change a little and become a perpetual grow… I have 8 spots in my tent and I only have 5 plants so my plan is to have two plants finish up every 2 weeks. I’ll keep one tent for a veg tent and my 4x8 as a flower tent. I will try to be more disciplined this grow and exercise better space management and also will care less about saving a plant and more about quality. will go in and cover up all light sources in the 4x8 and to make sure we don’t have issues going forward.

3 Likes

stay tuned for pics

2 Likes

Standing by.

2 Likes

7 Likes

cut out two males today… got room in the tent for some plants now :laughing:. I remember when I started this journey I wouldn’t want to question the sex of a plant… I’m at the point now where if I see balls he is outta there… that’s growth for me. protect the ladies by any means necessary… I must admit those two males were the strongest best smelling plants in the tent

5 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

2 Likes

down to two plants… the rest were males… I dropped 2 raspberry beret from East 7 genetics 2 MacStomper from dank donkey and 2 Ooogie Boogie F3s from Kr8 Genetics… everything popped but kr8 Genetics… they are setup currently in my 4x4 dwc veg tent.

6 Likes

Raspberry beret has black veins straight from seed. she is a beautiful seedling

4 Likes

8 Likes

flower stretch is serious… let em be lol got time and room

5 Likes

Very nice brother!

Suggestion, put something over those yellow lids on the totes, they leak a lot of light from what I understand!

2 Likes

your plants look great!

1 Like

thanks I have learned from some great growers

2 Likes

will do… I have insulation in between the lids it’s two lids on each bucket

1 Like

I have this strain as well. Haven’t grown it yet. I have quite a bit of 7 east’s stuff. @Dman1969 just started a Panama Dragon and Hooch, that I got from them. I can’t wait to see how they turn out for him. I also got the Cherry Dragon from them. I’m looking forward to seeing, how the Raspberry Beret, turns out for you. I hope that all is well :+1:t4:

3 Likes

7 Likes

look at that plethora of pistils

2 Likes

8 Likes

That one cola! Was like I dont care im going for it

4 Likes

I would super crop it but im like naaa i got the room lol day 22 of flower and she going good.

2 Likes