Pretty packed but, it worked :+1:t4:

If I can help, just let me know :v:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks again brother…

1 Like

2x2 tent with viparspectra 600

faTOHi0omqCMU

3 Likes

I’m pumped… brother… wife is actually happy about it…

5 Likes

It has begun… 3 white widows fems in the soak and I threw in one wild card a grape crush 5.47 ph to be safe

2 Likes

Use the ice tray to keep them separate…

2 Likes

Had a twin seed…

2 Likes

Just want to say Merry Christmas to my new brothers of the craft… you all know how to make a new guy feel welcome and supported. I appreciate all of you gentlemen as you have came before me and I dont dismiss the time and knowledge that you all are passing down to us youngsters… Much respect to you all Stay safe and be Blessed.
From the heart of the youngster…

7 Likes

White widow being put to bed after 24 hrs

1 Like

Grape crush… lonely lady gets the same

1 Like

Lol this is starting to get interesting… buckets should have arrived today… called home depot and was informed that the supplier did make the shipping label but order was not shipped… crazy right… was also told he would return my money and asked if I would repurchase order since he was returning the money… the money will show up on my card in 3-5 business days… but go ahead and order the buckets again now… … no thanks home depot… told them I couldn’t wait 10 more days for some buckets.

So tomorrow it looks like I’ll be visiting a supply store to fix this little inconvenience.

Still a good day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

You’re on your way my man

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like