Youngster's First grow

Appreciate it

Then drop it down little by little as it grows like when it’s going into flower you should b between 5.5 and 5.8

Great info thanks for the road map… thinking about it running the ph adjusted is what @thedeernad. mentioned since different nutes are more easily available to the plant at different ph levels

1 Like

Hahaha! Don’t we all… :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I’m right there with you bud!

You’ll see, every grow is an improvement from the last grow. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have read somewhere that Jacks is best ran at a ph of 6.0. I’m not sure if @Watt-Sun said that or who.
Mine has been running for two weeks now with 6.0 ph and seems to be loving it.

If you want another example of how to run Jack’s, see @Grandaddy013 grow. He is one of the master of it… :wink:

I think if you give you plant another week or two you’ll start to see some greener growth. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Each time I fill my rez I PH it differently between 5.5-6.5. Letting it drift like this allows for better nutrient availability. I prefer to stay between 5.5-6 during veg and 6-6.5 during flower

3 Likes

I do just the opposite. Around 6 in veg and 5.6 in flower

4 Likes

@Youngster the manifold helps to spread the plant out. If you just top it or FiM it, all the new growth still grows vertically, manifold training specifically ties the new shoots down to create horizontal growth. If I were to go with multiple plants in 1 tent I would consider only topping, and using a net to help spread everything out, but seeing as I was starting with one plant, the manifold seemed to be the way to go.

On the pH subject, @Watt-Sun has it. I was always at a different pH when adding water or changing the res. As long as you stay within that general range you’ll be fine!

4 Likes

Thanks again Sir… I have scrogs i trust your call will keep you updated

You can LST to your hearts content to get the results your looking!

1 Like

Coming together… a few more things to do

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Rdwc… alotta lessons learned in the last 36 hours… well worth it. Now to prep for transfer

1 Like

Looking good! Remind me- what size tent will this 4 unit setup go into?

4x4 tent… this setup will stay in this tent forever. I caught H E double L stopping all the leaks. To build it without instructions was tough I could build it again in about 2 hours lol but that first one was 36 hours of alotta cussing and swearing…

2 Likes

@thedeernad have u heard of using emergen c for dechlorination

2 Likes