Young Bruce Banner help!

Whats going on? Too much? Not enough? How to fix her fast?!

Too much h2o or nutes

Just water but can I fix her somehow?

1 Like

yes u can back off the water for a couple days. let her dry up a bit. she should be fine

1 Like

Thanks for the hope
Been trying hard for her
Not really sure what happened yet
Should I cut off the dead stuff?
First time user of this forum and sooo appreciate the help!
Thanks brothers and sisters

1 Like

i wouldnt cut anything just yet. give her a few days to dry out and wait till u see new fresh growth. once she starts growing again then trim the old stuff. trimming now will just add more stress to the plant than u want to right now.

1 Like

please do yourself a favour and dont take my word for it. im only new myself. im just sharing what i have been told. there are others wayyyyyyy more suitable to answer here. @BStarr @Nicky @MeEasy @Mark0427 any help here?

1 Like

I think the to much H2O my be the issue. I’m new too so we can all learn together.
Good Luck To You!!

1 Like

hopefully the few i tagged will be along shortly to give a couple words.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag buddy. I think we are looking at damping off too. And judging by how saturated your soil is, I think you’ve made the classic mistake of giving her too much love (water = life right? Nope!)

I agree with the above statements to let her dry out and get some air into that soil. Next time also, mix around 30% perlite to 70% potting mix. Our plants like a very loose soil mix

3 Likes

I agree also. Maybe get a small fan blowing by it to help dry out the soil some. Is there drain holes in the bottom and if so is there a saucer on the bottom if soo pry it off its most likely filled with water. Keep a few small foil balls in the bottom of the saucer to keep it elevated some and easier to drain runoff

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. How often are you watering?

Thank you !
It’s great to be here
I haven’t in awhile
She was an outdoor project and we had some rain and she hasn’t recovered yet ans I lost her sister already

1 Like

Over water , transfer to a bigger pot and don’t water for 5 day , 5 gall fabric pot for you

2 Likes

Your soil looks super wet, and fairly short on perlite vs soil ratio. This is a combination for disaster. If the soil can’t drain, water will pool, stagnate, and become bacteria laden under the surface.

1 Like

I don’t like to cut anything until a plant doing better and healthy