You think deficiency?

SMART! Never go by the labels. They want you to use more than necessary to sell more product. Quarter strength is always a good starting point.

1 Like

I used Roots Organics Cal Mag and it loweted the pH

Is it the cal mag bottle nuit or dry powder? I don’t use either but I do have a sample pouch of the dry stuff.
I use bloom city cal mag and it doesnt lower my p.h.

This is the one with the high p.h. (Cookies Kush)

This is of my other one that isn’t so bad with the p.h. (M.A.C.)

3 Likes

Notice how the one with good ph is greener and buds more developed and denser? Better access to NPK… n keeps em green. Pk makes bud development go.

Both are gorgeous regardless

1 Like

Hey everyone.

So here is the deal. I am still trying to figure out what this is. I am starting to think I may not be feeding enough.

I transplanted into 5 gal pots and I cut away the affected leaves on the one plant as I was trimming her.
A couple weeks in to flowering and I now see these symptoms on two of my girls. I still have one that does not show these symptoms. The plants seem very healthy even with this odd issue. Which I’m now starting to think that maybe I am not feeding these girls enough?

I also did a slurry test using soil from about 4 to 6 inches deep and that came back at 6.2

I noticed that this is affecting the whole plant and not just from the bottom up. Seems to start off as little rust spots all over the leaf and then it will start getting brown and yellow blotches and then eventually become very brittle.

Flowering feeding is done once a week.

I feed them each 1 gallon @
15ml of Advanced Nutrients SensiBloom parts A 3-0-0 and B 2-4-8
7ml of AN - Sensi Cal 4-0-0 ( last 2 weeks)

Should I maybe feed each 2 gallons of nutes, or maybe try feeding once more in the middle of the week?

Great guide here. Should have the answer you need.

2 Likes

I as I little worried to hear when you transplanted your plant to 5gal pots you say no roots there should of been lots I’m having the same problem Iv just order cal mag and see if that helps I’m in soil using canna A&B there in flower week two ppm before feed is 1200 witch is a little hi and I’ll be dropping this to 800/900 I’m also Isis has a auto pot system witch I’m finding hard to tweek hopefully you sort it out mate

it’s a little tough to see in the yellow light but looks like calcium to me. i ran into Cal deficiencies with both my indoor plants using the AN sensi line. one of them i was able to fix and the other i was not, which made me question what the issue actually was. the crazy thing is they said NOT to use their sensi cal because it could cause additional problems. I will say you may be overfeeding on the N because their calmag has N in it and you’re almost at 100% strength for A and B. are the tips brown?

have you done a flush yet? i feel like i may have asked you this early on, apologies trying to catch up… the salt builds up over time. have you been watering to 20% overflow?

you can also foliar feed calmag at lights out. i didn’t do that for mine, which I had at least given it a shot.