You all need to check this out

4 Likes

This is way cool, i hate Facebook and their policymakers. And now Google in which i kinda new was tracking me, so out of the blue i find this web site and search engine. I checked it out and new right then an there that this is what we all need to have. And thats why i have posted this link for all to see and use

2 Likes

I have been using duckduckgo for over a year now.:+1:

Really, i wish i knew earlier

Wished I’d had known @garrigan62. Your always helping me. Probably the only question on here I could have answered, lol.

I was just cruse’n the net and that site poped up. You know as well as i do what i do and that’s not good…as in using google

I mean i do work other fourms

I’m sure you know more than what you give your self credit for… hell i surprise my self sometimes … lmao

Sorry @garrigan62 I guess I don’t know what you do, other than help people with their grows. Maybe I don’t know as much as you think, again I apologize.

No no you mess understood me , you don’t have to apologize to me sir …i was giving you a complement

Not a lot of people know what i do.
But my avitar say’s it all. Ambassador, ILGM is connected with. " ROLLITUP.ORG AND GRASSCITY.COM

3 Likes

pretty cool link,rollitup…i may join you…lol

bring it on my friend…come on i’m WILL ILGM

1 Like

Wowzer sir, your somebody, lol. This she thinks your one busy man. I shall not forget now. I kinda feel bad about tagging you when I have issues. In the future I will do a little more research before I dump on you with sooo many questions. But if it any consolation I do reading on all the sites you mentioned but have only joined here. And by the way sir, awesome job at what you do.:blush:

1 Like

Oh boy ( RED FACE HERE ) I’m so sorry about that, and you can ask me any time…and no need for research its’ what I do and I love helping others.

now it’s time for this smoking-hookah

3 Likes

Howdy Mr G,

DuckDuckGo is excellent also TOR Browser…the onion router :sunglasses:

I just blew the Christmas budget on…Ho Ho ! :santa::rainbow:

https://www.getbluelab.com/shop/By+Category/Pens/Bluelab+Growers+Toolbox.html

Regards
J68