Yo-yo's and where to buy them?

I’m pretty sure they’re called yo-yos they clip to the tent roof and they hold the heavy buds up

I tried searching them, can’t find them so maybe I don’t know what the name is just little adjustable string-things that look like yo-yos and hold the phat buds up ?

Wouldn’t some plain ol’ string work?

2 Likes

Well there’s these types yo-yos but these might put too much pull on your plant.

3 Likes

Thanks! …that’s just what I want

Now I know why I couldn’t find them all this time I’ve been searching in the wrong category :fish:

3 Likes

I just tie mine up personally. Saves money on buying 30 of those yo-yos lol
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

1 Like

I do as well. Panty hose works well and is cheap.

1 Like

…yo-yos all the way ! :dvd: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Tell em @Paranorman! Can’t believe after I’m finally able to help someone out they’re gonna come in here and knock me off my wave!!! :surfing_man:t3::surfing_man:t3::surfing_man:t3::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I got ya mane! …I’ve really been looking for them and not able to understand why I can’t find them cause I kept looking in the grow section on Amazon LOL …and if I Google yo-yos I got a bunch of Duncans ! Lmao!

You seriously hooked me up @beans ! :thumbsup: …they’re not going to rain on this parade :surfer: :smile:

2 Likes

@Paranorman Google yo-yo bud supports you will find more plant related devices.

7 Likes

My bad. Just trying to offer fallback ideas. Please don’t ever be dissuaded from offering help!

I think you may have been joking, but I had to make sure.

1 Like

Definitely joking brother. Just having some fun.

4 Likes

:surfer:

1 Like