Yields have decreased

A question from a fellow grower:

I’ve been running into some serious troubles over the past year, and it seems to be only getting worse…

In my quest to solve this problem I’ve done pretty much everything imaginable, from acquiring a R.O machine to changing growing medium etc. Nothing has helped. Theyll do okay for a week or so then get stunned again.

Funny enough my moms seem to have stabalized. It’s their offspring that seems to be doing badly.

The most depressing part is that my yields have declined by nearly 50%.
-The buds seem airy.
-The stems are weak
-Pitiols/leaf viens are either reddish purple or yellow (depending on strain),
-leaves are smaller then usual.

Some genetics are harder hit then others.

After trying/replacing everything imaginable I’v came to the conclusion that I have some sort of Hemp virus. Possibly TMV.

I’ve atrached a few photos.
Your help would be greatly appreciated!

does appear to be TMV but when is the last time you changed your bulbs? They have a fairly short life and drop intensity very fast and though not visible to us it does result in airy buds and lower yeilds

1 Like

hey donaldj what is TMV never heard of it ??? thanx … H

Tobacco Mossaic Virus Stop Tobacco Mosaic Virus On Marijuana Plants Now! just a little light reading
Mosaic Virus in Cannabis pics | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums very nasty and also contagious typically cure for it is total sterilization of grow meaning all unused media is tossed all clones and plants are finished out or tossed then all pots sterilized walls floors shade equipment. Before buying new seeds and starting all over very un-friendly

1 Like

looks like bad stuff …Anther Egyptian Plague of the MJ plant