Yield of Gorilla Glue

Hey, my Bonnie plant
Gorilla Glue Auto is ready for storage. When I weighed her I only got 2.73oz…Seems mighty Low when I’ve read it should produce much more!! Suggestions??? I will have to share with you that it is The Best as far as potency, Yippee!!

1 Like

Train the next one. Gone on YouTube and check out rows of green. He has some good videos on mainlining/manifolding autos. Most people say you can’t do it to autos. He proves them wrong. Another good grow series is by a guy named Bill Ward

4 Likes

Just under 3 for an auto is not bad. U will see now u have one done the next ones will be even better. U learn as u go. Do some lst on them keep them low and wide if u can. Try and remember days when flower starts on them. If u go 21 days from sprout and strip it down a week or 2 after that flower should start. 2w days after u see pistils strip it down again then wait it out til day 42 of flower and strip it down again each time u strio it down get rid of all the bottom stuff about a third of the way up the tree. If the branch dont make it a third of the way up cut it off. After that 2 weeks before u chop when u start the flush then strip off all the fan leaves and water her out for the 2 weeks or whatever u do. This is the best ways i found for autos to not stunt them and keep them on a move while doing some training and what nots. Good luck

6 Likes

Stats are maximum yield under almost perfect conditions

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the info.! But I’m a little confused about what this means: “Do some lst on them keep them low and wide if u can”??? And “If u go 21 days from sprout and strip it down” Strip it???

2 Likes

Strip it. Take off all the big fan leaves. I take all but the littke small leaves and the leaves that come out from the buds. All other leaves go when i strip them down. See if i can find pics of befores and afters

2 Likes

Before.

After. Hopefully u cam see this the only pics i have of before and after strip down. Week and a half and ill b stripping down my w.w. autos for the second time around. Here is a week to week and a half after first 21 day strip down.

2 w.w. autos.

420 fastbuds original bubblegum auto

All of the baby photos lol

4 Likes

Go to those YouTube videos I mention. Then you will also have a visual know what it is

2 Likes

@Randy_Marsh stats are under like 110% perfect conditions (elevated co2 lol)

2 Likes

For real the time frame they give it’s crazy , I see people growing over the yield but that time on harvest damn

2 Likes

I agree with mark you can get about 1 oz more if you get rid of leech leaves( leaves that aren’t actively photostnthesizing) you can also try using coco coir as it allows max water uptake without risk of root rot and lastly light , you were probably being to safe as we all tend to but any praying can use a little more light so increase it

1 Like

What’s the name of the first person you mentioned? Thanks :+1:

1 Like

BEAUTIFUL!! Wish I lived nextdoor

1 Like

You mean you Strip ALL the leaves off?? Big fan leaves Too???
I’m not comfortable doing that just yet cause I’ll screw it up! I haven’t even Topped my plants either cause I think I’ll mess it up!

4 Likes

Yea I can never be that aggressive either so I just snip underside leaves that are totally blocked by upper growth but a lot of peoples rule of thumb is If you can’t see your medium from directly overhead then theres to much foliage

2 Likes

Step 1: Invest in an HLG light based on the square footage you want to cover multiplied by 25 (35 would be better) to arrive at the minimum wattage you’ll need. For example, if you have 9 square feet at a minimum you’d want a 225watt light, and the 260 would be better.

Step 2: Stop using soil. Commit to ProMix, Coco Coir, or a hydroponic system. My personal preference is coco with automated high frequency watering. You could use bottled nutrients from General Hydroponics or powdered nutrients like Jack’s. Stay away from the packages with cartoons on them.

Step 3: I didn’t dig into your environmental controls. But they should be optimal. Optimize them. Temperature, humidity, and fresh air all need to be addressed.

2 Likes

Any pics? I’m finishing the photo version and the yields look not impressive. Hoping they pack on some good weight

1 Like

I just stripped the leaves off my Chocoloupe because she’s about two weeks away from harvest.
1st attempt with that strain

1 Like

I’m going to splurge and purchase a Complete Grow Tent in a few months and I’m hoping that’ll take care of most problems, Right???

Plant type 50% Indica 50% Sativa
THC Up to 26%
CBD Insignificant amounts
Difficulty Easy
Climate Indoors
Plant size Compact
Flowers 8 weeks
Yields 4 to 6 oz per 3x3ft
Taste & Smell Earthy
Effects Happy
Awards Cannabis Cup
ILGM advertises 4-6 oz. per 3x3 or 9 square ft. Without alot of special training and growing tricks you did pretty good for pulling off almost 3oz. for a single auto. Pretty sure I could fit 4 autos in that space and easily hit their advertised yield without much effort.
Quality lighting in a controlled environment with training and hydro or coco and it is possible to blow those harvest numbers away.
2 Likes