Yet another first timer! Getting ready to start

Hey everyone! It’s a weekend update! I’m clueless but I’m guessing another 2 weeks left.

3 Likes

Nice looking good

2 Likes

I see a lot of cloudy trichs. I’ll tag some pros that can give you maybe a definitive. At this point I believe that it boils down to what kind of high you’re looking for :man_shrugging:
@Graysin @beardless @NUG61 @OGIncognito @CooterJuice

1 Like

I agree @The_Chef … i do see a good bit of cloudy, cant quite zoom in enough to get a good look. But its def. getting close. @Kj6879 welcome to the community. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

You still have quite a few white pistols which means it’s still fattening up. You’re close for sure so couple weeks is probably a good guess :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

I see the same as @BigItch - lots of white pistils. It wants to grow some more.
I went back to find when it was started. It looks like 3/30. As of today that is only 67 days. Jack Herer has a lot of Sativa in her (60%) so one can expect a longer date to maturity. In fact it was the last auto I grew. It was very slow to take off but it was worth it. From breaking soil to harvest was 136 days. Yours will not be that long since some pistils are turning. Give it two more weeks and very likely three. Three will put it at the upper range of expected growth time.
This is what one of the colas looked like when cut

Keep feeding it for another couple weeks and good luck

4 Likes

Agree with @The_Chef. Nice buds, even the few fox tails look sexy. You could always back the DLI down to around 40-45 and let her ride a several more days, week or so .Once I see 90% cloudy it’s really the buzz I’m looking for as to how long I let them go, like Chef said a growers choice on the Trichomes :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Nailed it. Personal preference time - if it’s peak thc you want, I’d go now or real soon. If it’s peak yield, I’d hold out for those white pistils to start turning brown and harvest in a week, possibly two. If it’s peak couchlock, then sit yer butt down and get ready to wait. :joy::v:

6 Likes

Sorry for the delayed response! I’m a dj so it’s nothing for me right now :person_facepalming: I took a couple more pictures before i left Thank you so much everyone!!!

5 Likes

Me personally i would start the 2 week flush and 10 14 light schedule. By the 2 weeksnis up she got flushed and some amber showed up perfect time 2 chop it up

2 Likes

I finally figured out how to take a good picture!

4 Likes

You wanna check buds. Sugar leafs can throw u off

2 Likes

Got some great pictures but it cost me my dinner. Dog climbed onto the counter while i was trending to plants. Still worth it. :joy:

10 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Man on a mission… Nothing deters… :rofl: :joy: :laughing:

3 Likes

Gorgeous pictures for sure

3 Likes

Beautiful buds :call_me_hand::beers:

2 Likes

Mine would eat the buds I set out to grind for a bong rip. I would turn around and nothing there, had me second guessing if I got one out. 30 minutes later it was obvious :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Maaaaaaaan, waiting is the hardest part. She’s still showing all clear tricomes so the wait contributes!

4 Likes

thats crazy but got some fat heavy buds

3 Likes