Yet another first timer! Getting ready to start

Mine is exactly your plant’s size and I just supercropped it over and tied it down. Your’s is ready for LST too.

Remember after LST it won’t look nice for a day or two until the leaves and fresh growth reorients itself to the direction of the light.

4 Likes

Happy Monday everyone! Just got the clips in and hopefully this is correct! I want to thank everyone again for all the support and knowledge!

8 Likes

I am interested to see the upper part turn back to the light… You got a good start there… :v: :sunglasses: You are gonna like the results.

1 Like

Looking fantastic bro! :beers:

2 Likes

Now that’s artwork! So it’s safe to torture autos? :joy:

4 Likes

Better be I sure torture mine :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: good to know.

1 Like

Wife just got home and sent me some pics. Seems she disagreed with the clip. :joy::joy::joy: Gonna have to get kinky and tie her down!

5 Likes

Haha she wants 2 b free

2 Likes

Don’t we all

3 Likes

You must make her comply to your wants use a strong voice when you adjust her be her Alpha … Told you I kinda like torture. :supervillain: :fire: Use that hole on the clip and wire around it and the stem :v: :sunglasses:

I like that side view you are opening her up…

1 Like

I made it a month without killing her!!!

8 Likes

She looks good and healthy just keep those little growth spots in the light stream… You are doing great… :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

May the 4th be with all of you!

4 Likes

Happy Monday everyone! Everything is going smooth (i think) :joy::joy: here’s some updated pictures! Hope tall have an amazing week

3 Likes

That Jack is showing the sativa side in that one tall stem… not a problem… You might move your sensor up closer to the average height of the plant… :v: :sunglasses: Look very healthy.

1 Like

Ran into a problem the past 2 days. It finally got warm in Chicago and for some reason the ac isn’t working on my room. Tent started to creep into the 90s. Went out and bought a window ac unit for 200 and got the tent down to 81.

1 Like

Good move… 81 ain’t bad 90 to hot… :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy Saturday everyone! I’ve made it to 6 weeks and so far everything looking good. I’m in awe watching what she is growing up to be!

6 Likes

Accidentally uploaded a picture of my homie. Enjoy and let me see your pets.

1 Like