Yet another first timer! Getting ready to start

Lookin’ really good there… :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

Beautiful healthy girl

Happy Monday!!! I love how much she is growing these past few days. The only worry i have had its with watering. Using natures living soil, i have to try and avoid run off so hopefully she’s getting enough quality h20.

4 Likes

Looking at that growth I am sure she is getting enough but not too much… You got this

2 Likes

Looking Good!
Next step is planning the next 12-inches of growth.

1 Like

3 week update! It’s been 21 days and i think everything is looking good so far!

7 Likes

Pretty girl watch those bottom leaves and keep them out of the dirt if possible. :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

I had one touch the dirt and just moved the dirt away. If it gets bad should i think about snipping them?

Let see if she grow out and up as long as you can keep her out of the soil.

1 Like

If it get to be a problem just trim that low node you will later anyway… Right now the leaves are catching lots of light goodness. But yeah don’t want them on the ground to much.

1 Like

Day 22 pictures!

I was also curious about lst and when i should stay thinking about it, if anyone has some advice!

3 Likes

@Kj6879 YouTube has Bill Ward Video explaining and showing LST

1 Like

Best thing you can do is get all those lighter colored pre-flower growth in the light. Since you are growing one plant you have no worries about keeping all plants on the same level (canopy).
If a fan leaf covers those new little pre-flower sites raise tuck or twist the fan leaf under the new growth pre-flower. Get those baby buds into the light stream is the key.
Here is an outside White Window auto I tortured today.

Now side view.

Okay I did that to create a solar panel like plant and yeah I damaged the main stem but repaired it with tape and ties. I know it is and outside plant but i did that to provide more sunlight to the entire plant…

These plants are tough remember that. Just get the light to the little flower sites that is the key right now. You might even need to remove a fan leaf to get that done it will recover. Next grow on the autos you can work on FIMMING the top before flowering starts and other ways to make the plant do what you want. Keep growing you are doing well.

1 Like

If it were me. I’d put an LST clip right where the black line is :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That is a good idea for sure if Kj has a 90 degree clip. I agree Chef.

2 Likes

Looks like that spot would bring the main even with the other growth lol. Yes a 90° clip would do.

2 Likes

Awesome!!! I just ordered some and will have them Monday!

2 Likes

when you place it bend the plant down to an area that has no little pre-buds sites if you can. In other words don’t cover any right…

2 Likes

I finally have my first panic moment! :joy::joy::joy:

Is it normal to start flowing so early? Did i do anything wrong aaaaand is this going to be OK?

2 Likes

She is an auto and they do what they want when they want…
It will be okay and it is a learning experience right? Next time less light early will probably let her stretch more hopefully…

1 Like