Yet another first timer! Getting ready to start

Are they for final cure storage?
I would imagine Brown Paper Bag step would preceed or preclude the Grove.
No experience but in the zone for same issue and learning.

2 Likes

They’re looking frosty af my friend! :beers:

I put mine straight into Grove bags when I got to 10/11 on the meter. The bags work perfectly. Just plucked a bud last night from only 12 days in and it’s ridiculously good :rofl::metal:

6 Likes

Well, i messed something up. :joy::joy::joy: Buds were almost crispy today after 4 days of drying. Got em trimmed and into Grove bags this morning. When i left for work am hour ago they were 59% humidity which I’m OK with. Ended up with just about 2.5 ounces which I’m more than happy about.

5 Likes

That’s great! I bought grove bags, the RH meters, and also 2 way humidity packs, I’m gunna do half mason jar /half grove bags I wanna see what fits my taste better

3 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Had to smoke a lil bit.

4 Likes

Happy Sunday everyone!!! Little weekend update on my current grow.

Forum stomper is a bushy monster!

I was worried about this one. Had little to no growth the first 2 weeks but she starting to get growing. The first picture was from Saturday and the second from today.

1 Like

The big girls are looking goid and the babies are healthy

2 Likes

Sunday!!! Sunday!!! Sunday!!!

Lazy update. This mephisto is going crazy. Did some trimming today on the lower leaves.

My ethos Pluto cut is going slow but looks healthy (i think) :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Looking great brother! :beers:

What’s my growmies!!! Took a break to learn some more things and of course spend a lot more money. I thought about starting a new journal but everyone is already here so why bother!

Dropped 2 seeds in coco Sunday and impatiently waiting a few weeks til i can turn my autopots on.

3 Likes

One week update. Everything looking good so far. Still fighting a losing battle with high temps but nothing too extreme.

2 Likes

How high is high? My nightly high average is around 86-87°F. My ladies are A-Okay

1 Like

I’m pretty much around 85. So nothing too bad.

1 Like

Yeah, they should be fine. They’d endure worse outside.

Also if temps start going too crazy, think about adjusting the light schedule to coincide with your coolest temps. I run my lights from 8pm to 8am to get the “cool” of 87° :joy:

1 Like

It’s almost my weekends update. Just hit a week above ground and I think they look great!!!

2 Likes