Yescom 5-Stage 50 GPD Water Filter System Reverse Osmosis Filtration

Without looking it up; If it GH, I consider it chemical. No worries. The correct formula once mastered will produce a yield of buds that will make you “not care”, what the nutes were made of, LOL :smiley:

2 Likes

i guess my main thought was , is flor nova a nute that dissolves into the water.? haven’t opened yet but this stuff feels like good paint . lite on top but heavy thick base LOL . SHAKE hell… i am gonna have to use my dewalt and a paint stirrer … LMAO … was told by a person that it tends to settle out ??? got 1 1/2 weeks of AN connisuer left . and have anther 5-6 weeks left i think . please advise Oricle of Cultivation :grin:

To be honest Hammer I think after your last Advance Connisuer nutrients feeding you probably can finish the plant with what’s in your soil or coco , but I have used the Floranova bloom nutrients and it works as a stand alone bloom nutrient , but have you considered Fox Farm powder base nutrient trio , Open Seaseme , Beastie Bloomz and Cha-Ching for flower , are Terpinator , Humbolt Golden Tree , you can used Tiger Bloom , are The Recipe for Success nutrients as well , what about ILGM nutrient boosters they work really really well also my friend . But I like Advance Connisuer level and Sensi Bloom works just as good also too my friend . Dutchmasters gold line I think is a all into one bloom nutrient also I think , but Floranova works great and yes it has thickness to it , looks like molassess almost like syrup . Have you consider Latewood advice on the Lucas formula in bloom ? I don’t hear bad things about general hydroponic nutrients either , but it’s all a matter of choice .

i growing in DWC … does the flora nova dissolve in water completely? @yoshi

I sorry but I cannot answer that question honestly due to ive never grown yet in DWC yet , but I want to say it should being that it’s liquid but it’s thick like corn syrup ?

but no particles ??? as in solids that don’t dissolve .??? if i open it i cant take back 30 bucks H

1 Like

Gh nutrients are all soluble. My 3 part was all clear. Not sure why you have sediment settling in the bottom…

DONT Have sediment in the bottom !!! yet , lol but when purchased the flora nova .the lady said it works very well, BUT if you didn’t have a very serious recirculating pump … that it had a tendency to settle out … after purchase and many hours of personal debating i began to be concerned … about the comment …was it the flora nova ?? OR a problem in their res that they didn’t understand ?? and i don’t discuss my grow at a hydro shop .exactly i generally pose a few questions …then research a little the info i was given … AND by the way flora nova is a single part .and when shaking the jug it makes me think “iam gonna use a small paint mixer .” light liquid on top and VERY dense on the bottom like a can of pint that’s sat for years … Hammer "please reply to my post so as i will see faster …am about to change res out this week , then have only that week before ill need nutes… Hammer.

OK. a 1 part will have sediment in the bottom of the bottle. Mixing it really good will be necessary. You may need to get a vessel of warm water and let the bottle sit in it for a while to help break it up.

1 Like

Do they not have GH 3-part? Or AN 3-part. (copy of same)

I use Flora Nova Bloom and have no problems with it in my DWC.

And yes, you do almost need a paint mixer to shake it up well before using it.

If you have enough aeration and a good undercurrent flow in your recirculating system you probably wont have any problems with it settling out.

Happy growing,

MacG

the store has G-H 3 part and A-N 3 part and the connoisseur 2 part … i have their older 3 part on hand but , the micro i have is WELL Water micro and it has set for 3 years and iam now using R.O. water these days … I may go with the A-N connoisseur ph perfect as that’s what i started these on …And check back on the Advance Dutch masters .and the silica and zone and their flower booster …as they become available in 5 liter jugs …“.referring to the base nutes” and thanx for the fast reply i know you folks are very busy … hope the changes to the forum go smooth … a friend Hammer

thank you macG i have good aeration … but it take’s about 40 mins for my buckets to recirculate once “4 -GALL” Not sure that ,that amount will keep it in suspension … will problely go with A-N that i started with on this crop …And have to wait on the D-M Advance for a short while ,till available …Latewood recommended it to me ,so i wanted to follow in his foot steps as best i could … Wanted to see the results he does in hydro buckets :>] it sounds like the flora nova mite be better in a system like Roberts … as to the amount of circulation … thanx Hammer :grin:

I’m really interested in buying and installing this RO water system , but I have no idea of how are what to do . I hate not knowing the basics , but I’ll have to self educate myself …YouTube here I come cause not only for great quality , but very healthy water .

1 Like

Personally; I would use the 3-part. It’s only about 35 bucks for all 3 parts. And you would need CalMag if using RO water. The other thing is; I have used 3-part and written papers about it. So; I can teach that formula. It is up to you.

Did you know that NASA uses GH 3-part in space? Or, at least they used to. :slight_smile:

Either way. Happy growing!

will help if i can …mine was ready in 20 minutes …all but the line i ran up stairs in my house . ro on TAP for my coffee… man it makes good coffee. lol …but i think most are plug and play , hose in and ro hose out to source ie holding tank ect, one to facet if you want that …and one to discharge waste water. a lot of them are made to fit under the sink . and you can tap the ( RO) facet and run it back to a holding tank with a float control so you have water for your girls… make since ??? can take pics of mine to help you … Hammer

defiantly some thing to think about on the Next Round …:grinning: and yes i had read some where on the forum. A mentor mentioning it before , BIG:grin: meaning NASA uses it . and i may be tapping your knowledge on the next one thank you…Hammer

If you are talking about hooking up an RO unit. It is fairly simple. Don’t stress. I think Hammer explained. You tap into a cold water line with a self tapping valve, and p[lace the output line in a reservoir to collect clear almost entirely pure water. There is also a waste line for sediment release. Later :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes you use a self tapping valve on the waste water side it goes onto your sink drain . also two basic types is low pressure and high pressure 40-85 max psi and the other consideration is ratio of waste water to product water 2 to1 or 3 to 1 or 1 to 1 your needs will dictate this part a little … i knew nothing to start with ,but thorn stuck me and so i started to want a system … i am blaming latewood for getting me pointed in the rite direction :sunglasses: hehe … ask me and ill help … you gonna LOVE What it does for you …Hammer

Thanks guys I’ll keep that in mind , but I’m in no shape for much of anything as of now from this nasal plasty surgery . Now once I order the unit and get ready to install , I’ll revert back to either this thread or pm one of you guys and go from there if I don’t have it figured out . But smart people honestly struggle with more simple things than complicated , I could never figure that out …strange !!!