Yep Third Grow I’m hooked

Not yet @Mark0427 shes not ready yet. It has a reall pinesolly, lemony smell to it.

4 Likes

Wait til u taste it. So yummy. Great high like gg high. Like gg gets me stoned without making me lazy same with that. His m87 is same way

2 Likes

Great looking bud

1 Like

Everyday just doing little things , and remodifing the complete setup .

1 Like

So far 18 ounces 1 1/2 plants purple punch

6 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::clap::drooling_face:

1 Like

What he (@SilvaBack203 ) said.

Not ready still

6 Likes

But drop dead, mind boggling gorgeous, I love these pics, Jay. I wish I could do the hydro like you. Your results are just amazing. Thanks for letting me watch them grow, it is an incredible journey. If only I could smell that it would be perfect. Don’t get me wrong, I can imagine what it smells like, but that’s just not the same.

1 Like

Dude they look killer. U did a awesome job by the looks. Now what’s it all tasting like. I’m so missing the dark plasma still I should grow more of it. Never tried purple punch yet

2 Likes

Don’t worry @Mark0427 ill be sending you some

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528 @Mark0427 Variety is the spice of life!

1 Like

Decarboxilating 2 ounces to make some butter

3 Likes

Ok I lied I used 6 ounces in 7 sticks of butter

4 Likes

First of the Dark Plasma @Mark0427

5 Likes

Those are my little girls monster sisters. Gee Whiz, Jay. Beautiful. Did you get seed from Mark? So did I. Mine has some time to go, though. How long did those flower? I can’t find strain info on them. I figure mine is 5-6 weeks into flower, I switched the lights all at the same time but she was slow to develop the pistils @Mark0427

1 Like

Damn so Fatty’s there

1 Like

That’s a huge 1 great job

1 Like

Finishing up the purple punch man o man I love the smell of this one it’s super gassy

5 Likes

I left 2 buds on the plant to see if longer would be better

6 Likes