Yep Third Grow I’m hooked

Enjoy ur date bib. I haven’t grow the skunks yet but at start of them growing u can tell the dp as it grew different from most having the real long fan leaves as the first sets

1 Like

@Mark0427
You do give the best gifts ever. I have 2 dark plasma, I’ll take pics tomorrow, you can compare

2 Likes

I think I have enough lights for 3 plants. :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

!

1 Like

Are they supposed to grow 14 petal leafs @Mark0427 are is this the dark plasma

5 Likes

@Mark0427
Two dark plasma

They had pretty large fan leaves I picked off mostly. Neither one has been topped or anything, they just grew one short, one tall, and it’s funny the tall one is in the smaller pot

3 Likes

Yeah I think it is the Dark plasma it has the same kind of knuckles and stalk. My stalk is huge

5 Likes

Yes mine did throw alot of Xtra leafs. I think mine was 11 at most in one

1 Like

Probably because it’s a smaller pot the root zone filled faster maybe whick got the plant to grow faster. Nice job deb

1 Like

Thanks, I’m trying to do things a little different this time, just to see what happens, with 4 plants I almost have to grow enough to last til another grow, it’s amazing how fast you can smoke it compared to how slow it grows. If I ever get rich or another stimulus check I’m gonna check out a simple hydro set up, they seem to grow faster and bigger, and I know Jay’s stuff is fantastic, I need to do that since I live so far from him, if it wasn’t so hot there I’d move in a heartbeat. I would love to hang out in his room, I bet it smells so good you think it’s heaven

2 Likes

You no it @DebbieM smells and sounds good I rock these plants out and smoke them out they are all doing great no problems no issues I’m pushing them pretty good right now right at 900 I’m going to up it a little more next res fill

3 Likes

@Mark0427 something else I just noticed is the Dark plasma grows two leaves and buds at every site unlike the staggered type

Staggered

3 Likes

My cheese and blue dream r both growing the same way also. Keep the main on it good. Mine got huge not quite like the Sebring did but had a huge main cola. It was seriously tasty ass smoke. He has the m87 that had Hermie seeds I had a good one grow out it is super super tasty also. Return from pressing us fricken insane also. I pressed 1è grams last night and got 4.9 v back in return. I thought I was gonna have a fricken mess all over the press lol.

Hey Jay am I supposed to be watching for something?

Hey Jay are you ok? You haven’t been on for a week. Is it your back? I hope you are all right and look forward to some updated pics, you remember? Buds. dogs and food

1 Like

I was wondering same. He’s been getting super distant from us here. I don’t think he like us anymore lol. Hope all is well Jay

1 Like

Did someone say something to Him? Or do something? We want to keep Jay, he is remarkable grower and a great friend

@Jaydawg6528 why you cut the male?
Man always take what nature gives you , it could of been the next big thing like my latest Sundae Stallion strain , never do that again , let nature do what it will do and it just might be that one Big thing you can CAP on , but now the net should still be up so as they bud and stretch you can tuck them down and allow all the side and lower buds grow equally to the top one to create and even canopy ?
Make sure to keep your soil Temps up during 12/12 is very crucial in this time of season change shifting in to the Soltice of Winter , tricky but you can do this , if you have burlap wrap or whatever , I put my burlap inside the pots to help , but warm your water , nutrients , but keep that rootzone temperature happy to ground temp during growing season when lights out is key not so much when lights on due to light heat ?

1 Like

X marks the spot!
Seriously, where are you? Are you OK? Did something happen, are you sick or hurt?
I am starting to get worried

1 Like