I noticed these yellowish spots on the leaf margins and tips look burned. It looks to be isolated to the leaves midways up on the plant. The very top leaves look great.
This plant is about 2 weeks in from the start of flowering (pistils). Overall it has a nice green appearance.
What do you’all think is the problem?
Here is info on my grow:
• What strain: AK-47 from ILGM
• Method: Organic soil, FF Ocean Forest amended with Dolomite lime, Garden Tone, Worm Castings, Perlite and Mykos applied to roots during transplant.
• Vessels: 3 Gallon Fabric Pots
• PH of Water, Around 7ish
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution NA
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system: (3) Growstar LED, 115 watt actual current draw each, 14" Above canopy 22-29K LUX— estimated PAR 800-1050 ppfd/umol/s/m2., DLI about 30 mol/m2/day
• Temps; Day- 75 deg. F , Night- 75 deg. F.
• Humidity; Day- 55% RH , Night- 55% RH
• Ventilation system; Separate intake and exhaust fans providing 5 air changes per minute roughly
• AC- 8k btu portable , Humidifier= yes, De-humidifier= YES,
• Co2; Yes, No
If growing Hydro some additional questions: NA
Here are the results from my slurry test yesterday: