Yellowing spot on my sprout

If you go bigger than a 2x2 you will need s different light

1 Like

@MattyBear i have a question for you im still running my light schedule on 18 on 6 off but the bigger plant of the three is showing signs of flowering its got little pistels coming out at one of the node sites is that normal for that to be happening and can i continue to run the same light cycle till it gets bigger because its still a relatively small plant.

1 Like

That plant is just letting you know it’s sexually mature enough to flower. You can keep a veg light cycle until they are all ready if you want. :v::bear:

1 Like

@MattyBear ok great i wasnt sure i would like to keep it in veg mode until the other two are big enough to start flowering as well it wont hurt the plant by doing this will it? like mess with how dense the buds will be and everything like that. I would like to see the plant get bigger as well. its maybe a little over a foot tall but very bushy.

1 Like

No it won’t hurt anything. Just train the bigger one and try to keep all the heights the same so you have an even canopy for flower :v:

1 Like

ok awesome that is what im doing i topped the bigger one a couple of weeks ago and its looking very healthy. ill make sure that the canopies stay even for flowering when it comes to it.

2 Likes

@MattyBear i have a question for you the the tips on the new growth on one of my plants is getting yellow almost like a nutrient burn or light burn do you have any ideas i mean the light is not close to the plants at all probably like two feet away.

You know I’m gonna ask for pictures, right?! :wink:

1 Like

lol yea let me get some

1 Like

@MattyBear

@MattyBear this is all of them

Just some slight nutrient burn. Go straight water next time and check some runoff numbers to see where your ppms are at :v::bear:

1 Like

ok will do thank you other than that the plants are looking great looking forward till their all ready to flower

1 Like

@MattyBear when i switch my plants over to flower cycle what kind of stretch do you think i could expect to see from the plants like a foot extra or more?

1 Like

i got a new light as well its a 240 watt double panel

now i can get rid of that marshydro one and put in the qb 240 watt and the qb 135 that should be plenty of light

1 Like

@MattyBear yeah I plan on getting some shades soon an decent bang for buck suggestions?

1 Like

However tall it is, expect it to double in size. Some strains don’t stretch as much and some stretch like crazy. I usually go in expecting them to double in size tho :v::bear:

2 Likes

Not really off the top of my head. I’ve bought a few pairs and now I don’t even wear them. I should tho, but I don’t like gardening in them :man_shrugging:

1 Like

has to be hard on the eyes. Mine is still set at zero and its alot.