Yellowing spot on my sprout

Nicky was just saying your measurement must be off because 0ph is battery acid.

1 Like

@MattyBear hey man heres an updated picture of my girl shes looking alot better now i got the ph right around 6.5 - 6.6 and the plant seems to have done a complete turn around growing much better. ive got a question on my other plant that i have in there the leaves seem to be getting a bit brittle at the bottom the first set after the round lobed leaves the first serrated ones. do you think that the humidity might be to low i dont think so its around 60% in there their also turning a bit yellow i dont think im over watering it.

@MattyBear do you think i should have the fan on it more maybe its not getting enough air movement. i misted it with some water should i not do that the wet to dry maybe causing to become brittle.

1 Like

Get enough of a breeze so they move a little. Remember not to spray at lights on :wink:

1 Like

ok thats probably my problem im spraying with the lights on i will stop that immediately. the yellowing of the leaf though could that be a nitrogen deficiency?

2 Likes

Could be. What medium are you in and are you feeding yet?

1 Like

im in a soil medium im using foxfarm light warrior for the soil i added a little bit of nutes today which is also foxfarm grow big

Light warrior is a soilless mix and should be ph’d more like hydro. Also, it’s advertised as a seed starter and Fox Farms recommends feeding within 5 days of planting. So I would start using Fox Farms feeding schedule for soilless mediums :v::bear:

https://goo.gl/images/eV8wph

1 Like

oh shit i didnt know that ok will do so that means the ph should be much lower

or should i transplant into some different soil

i was wondering because it would not retain water for a very long time

ive never worked with soilless mediums

ive got them in i think around 2 gallon pots with only light warrior can i continue to use light warrior until their big enough to be put into bigger pots with some different soil?

I don’t recommend going from soilless to soil unless it’s early on. It can become a hassle because they like different ph and will show it on your leaves. It’s not a bad thing to run soilless, many do it including myself. I’ve just never used Light Warrior. I think if you start following manufacturers feeding recommendations you’ll be good

1 Like

its still early on, with the little blue berry their basically just sprouts im worried about growing in soiless. im using vinegar to keep the ph down right now i cant afford ph down bottle right now.

1 Like

@MattyBear with soilless mediums now should i have the ph at or around 5.5 to 6.2 and continue with the same soild when i have to transplant into a bigger pot?

1 Like

@MattyBear when i transplant to a bigger pot i cant put it into normal sterilized dirt anymore?

1 Like

You can transplant to whatever you want since their still small and in veg

@MattyBear soil while their in the one gallon pot with the lightwarrior soil treat them as hydro and when they get to big for the pot and i transplant them i can put them into a nice sterile soil?

1 Like

or should i get them out of their immediately into the different soil while they are still seedlings?

1 Like