Yellowing On Leaf Tips (vegetative)

Greetings
The plant in question is growing alongside four others in a tent at about 660 watts in the vegetative stage, and only this plant has this yellowing around the tips and edges of the leaf. I thought it to be related to the light and the distance from the light to the plant should be increased, because if it was pH or deficiency related the other plants would be showing this yellowing too, hmmm. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone !!

1 Like

Looks to be the beginning of nutes burn,over fertilization

1 Like

Hmm interesting, the only nutrients they are getting are from the soil and no other fertilisers are being used at this stage. If it was a matter of over fertilisation, wouldn’t the other plants have this yellowing on their leaves as well?

Also note that the lighter green of the leaves at the very top is due to lighting and the camera, its all a consistent mild green so probably not the best image !

1 Like

Well not necessarily, some plants are light eaters. Just like 3 kids all have different tastes and hunger levels ?
Maybe fill out a support ticket with the information and I’ll call in some that are way more knowledgeable.
@Donaldj @Majiktoker @garrigan62

1 Like

That’s an odd conjecture each plant is different likely not all same height weight width? why does the plants location in space lead you to suspect light is the issue? is it taller? larger than the others?
COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

3 Likes

My first guess comes into heat stress and environment control things like temp and humidity

1 Like

I was coming with the ticket haha beat me

1 Like

I need some help… I fed this plant about 3 days ago for it’s normal schedule and I used the normal half feed I normally use, I have 2 plants same stain gold leaf and my other plant is perfectly fine and healthy no folding or any yellowing. Heat isn’t an issue and the light isn’t too close. This is my first grow

I believe thats a nutrient burn. Id flush the soil asap to prevent further uptake by your plant and reestablish a neutral soil. I’m still learning though so other’s may have more detailed/precise advise.

Any idea what your ppms are (going in and coming out)? What kind of soil and nutes are you using?