Yellowing of leaves/slower growth

Hi, so most if not all of my California dreams have been giving me issues since day one essentially. They have always shown signs of deficiencies and regardless what I do, I cannot figure it out. I’m using ocean forest soil, mixed with nature’s living soil. I water them with tap water ph’d between 6.2-6.4 and last watering I gave them a light foliage spray of nitrozime. I thought it was an iron deficiency, but I may be wrong. I’m not giving them any other nutrients other then the one foliage spray. Can anyone help?

2 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Age of plant
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
PH and TDSof Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
method used to measure PH and TDS
Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
Actual wattage draw of lights
Current Light Schedule
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

1 Like

Watch over watering fellow growmie.

The temps are around 65 degrees and humidity is around 45-50. I’m using an California light works 1100, which draws about 800 watts. I keep the lights running 24/7. I don’t have the ppm’s of runoff water, but can supply that info next watering. The strain is California dream. I’m using an electronic ph meter, and using chemical ph up/down.

This is only happening to this strand, and it’s been really stressing me out. I hope the info I supplied helps, and someone can give me some direction on what to do. Thanks again everyone, really appreciate the support from this forum. Have a great day!!

Looks like a variegated leaf, that’s due to genetics, there’s nothing you can do. Just keep feeding properly, and she will keep going.

1 Like

Dang, I thought that maybe, I only had one seed of this strain, and the mother plants shows the same sort of traits. The clones will start off good, but a few weeks into the process they start to show weird yellowing. It’s terribly frustrating.

Thanks for the insight. Appreciate it!!

1 Like

Agreed looks variegated

1 Like