Yellowing Leaves with brown spots SOS! Leaf septoria?!?

So I’m growing a single Candy Kush auto in my 2x4 tent under a Sp250 mar hdyro which is about 24 inches away from canopy. It’s been in flower about 2 weeks I would say. I’m seeing signs of a BIG issue I had on a previous AK plant I just took out of the tent where ALL the fan leaves turned yellow, got brown splotches on them and eventually all died off greatly impacting my final product. I really really don’t want this to happen to this grow so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do pH balance my water to around 6.5-6 for every watering and I give water soluble nutes every so often at about half of the suggested amount on the bottle (Tiger bloom calls for 2-3 tbsp per gallon, I use 1 1/2 tbsp). Here are some pictures of it from the CK.

Looks like a bit of nitrogen deficiency and could be the start of potassium or phosphorus deficiency. Is this in flower?

Let’s do a support ticket just in case…

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you not see the pictures I uploaded with the original post? no matter I will upload them again just in case here’s my ticket

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed= Candy Kush auto flower. From Growers choice seeds.
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF= Fox Farms Ocean Floor soil
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths= 3 gallon black plastic pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)= PH of water solution is 6.5-6
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable= Unknown
  • Indoor or Outdoor= Indoor
  • Light system= Mars Hydro Sp-250
  • Temps; Day, Night= Day, around 78-80 F, at Night, around 70-65 F
  • Humidity; Day, Night= Around 38-45% on good days around 50
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size= Yes, iPower 4in Carbon filter 190 cfm
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,= I have a swamp cooler that regulates heat and humidity
  • Co2; Yes, No= No

It was a generalized support ticket. I did see your pictures. If you could grab a shot of the whole plant when you can that would help too.

Most generally the yellowing uniformly is a nitrogen deficiency.

2 Likes

Are you checking your PPM in your run off?

1 Like

No I still have to get a PPM reader

2 Likes

Ok you should check your PPM after mixing your nutrients and your run off.

1 Like

what should I be looking for though when I do that

Most nitrogen deficiency start from the bottom and work their way up from what I’ve read but I would say leaves about half way are being affected and also there are some new leaves at the very top with the brown spots on them. Maybe the brown spots and the yellowing aren’t directly correlated? I also found a leaf with tiny black dots on it that aren’t bugs I got a shot under the scope maybe bug poop? chopped that leaf just in case and I can’t find it any others

Heres some brown dots on a top sight leaf

and here’s one of the mystery black dots under my scope
Here’s some shots of the whole plant she looks a little sad cuz it’s watering day today, just gave it some right before typing this response

1 Like

This is why I:

I was suggesting with out the rest of the Info.

I would suggest to increase the Tiger bloom, but are you using any other fox farms products?
They have a nutrient schedule with other nutrients that are to be included.
Looks like the start of a potassium deficiency, with just that one spot.
Otherwise it’s normal to lose a few fan leaves in flowering, especially if nitrogen isn’t continued into flowering.

1 Like

This chart is good stuff man thanks for that! I am growing in their soil so. I didn’t know you’re supposed to mix the nutrients during certain weeks I assumed from bottle instructions you keep nutrients separate depending on the plants phase but I think I might flush next time and then try getting on that schedule.

1 Like

Glad I could give a bit of direction.
Happy growing! :seedling:

2 Likes

Are you giving the plant any Cal-Mag? If not you may want to i give my plants some on water days 5ml to a gal. of water

2 Likes