Yellowing leaves while in flower

Sweet that is what I hoping for. Thanks buddy!

My pleasure buddy and usually when you see that 90% of the time your 2 weeks away from harvest

2 Likes

@yoshi were you referring to this?? When you said microbe life?

1 Like

purple is good!!!

Give it about 3-5 days to recover but donā€™t feed it just yet until you see progress , in soil plants itā€™s a gradually process unlike hydro , so now the key is keeping your PH consistent , many think if you pour in 6.2 this watering than 6.5 next watering itā€™s okay , but in some strains itā€™s very vital even a tenth .3 raise or lower PH can affect the plant responses , but you donā€™t want to do to much just yet , so if you gave recharge , Iā€™ll wait at least a week before adding anything just yet , only PH water at the same PH before the problems occurred and most plants will adapt after a couple of weeks , than once she show improvement , instead of a full feeding , Iā€™ll do a half gallon with a half measurement of nutrients , wait about 3-5 days and than start from there but let the plant show positive visual progress first , if you get to much going on in the soil to fast , it will only add more headaches . Maybe some of the mentors and moderators will chime in and figure out what went left to cause the problem , but always go light on nitrogen when using Fox Farm Ocean Forest due to the volume of organic factors thatā€™s in the soil , cause if itā€™s not mixed thoroughly and airy properly , you can have hard pockets where the soil is overly packed and water and oxygen donā€™t drain through that spot freely and that one pocket I call a hot spot can cause mad headaches , but next time try using the layering technique I shared in one on my late journals , itā€™s saves you a lot of vegging defiencies due to less organic soil on top and more stronger organic soil on bottom and as the roots mature they grow I to the stronger soil in time so your root system can digest and feed on the stronger balance of organic micro life that save time , keep your plants healthy and prevent transplanting , but that recharge should balance your PH out a little so your plkant can start over and grow new growth .

5 Likes

Thanks @Yoshi for all the info. Very informative.

Just a little update. The plant that was yellowing is still yellowing so I needed to water with plain water because I just hit it with some nutrients and recharge. As I found out that the pH was about 6.8 and the ppm was about 2500 from the runoff of the pH water. So I gave it a flush with sledgehammer and added some nutrients back in to see if it will at least slow it down. Now I know that I am late in flowering and the leaves will yellow a bit. I do think that my high pH had something to do with the yellowing.

@bob31 @BIGE @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

This is telling you the plants arenā€™t using their food

3 Likes

So does that also mean there is a lock out and the plant canā€™t absorb nutrients. Too high of pH

1 Like

I would just water her @Smokin_ernie for now
As @Majiktoker stated it just not eating a lot at this point with out seeing pictures so
6.8 isnā€™t bad at the high end for soul but still exceptable
Most likely you where just over feeding her a bit

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 yeah that is what I was going to give her just pH water. She is close to finishing so wonā€™t have too many waterings.

1 Like

Perfect yeah let here finish then bro
You already flushed her so just ph till harvest
Can you post a picture bro Iā€™d love to see her before you chop her down :+1: @Smokin_ernie

I get a pic today

1 Like

Hey @Countryboyjvd1971 what you think?

It looks like autumn leaves in my tent. Must be an New England strain!!:rofl::rofl: fall is a coming and soon it will be harvested maybe about a week.

5 Likes

Looking good. She still have a few white pistilsā€¦ Only whit a magnifier you will see when sheā€™s ready :+1:

1 Like

Yep, sheā€™s getting close! 2500 ppm runoff that late is awful high. Check the runoff of just plain pH water and see what it reads @Smokin_ernie Sheā€™s gonna be fine!

1 Like

Well today was the day!! Timber!! Alien og cut down.

5 Likes

Timber! Nice! @Smokin_ernie

2 Likes