Yellowing leaves...is this bad..?

Help…!!! Day 56 of flower…

1 Like

If you can answer these questions I’m sure we can figure it out or do d someone who can lol

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
1 Like

Not necessarily? But many questions need answering.
The droopy leaves and chlorosis may indicate overwatering?

2 Likes

How many weeks into flower are you it’s completely normal for them to start turning yellow because the buds do use the energy of the leaves and will suck the life out of them and suck them dry and make your flowers bigger it’s 100% normal at this point in flower they do look overwatered

4 Likes

looks good but you should remove all the yellowing and unnecessary leaves, you dont need many for the rest of the grow. I would probably remove 50% of all the leaves on your plant (as soon as the buds have stopped growing and start browning pistils, except in the cases where the pistils brown too early like they sometimes do, but on a normal schedule I usually remove almost all leaves)

1 Like

Day 56 of actual flower, or since the lighting change?

Either way they should end up ok. It’s normal to see yellowing the last few weeks of flower.

2 Likes

Day 56 of full flower from sight of first crown. Day 68 from flip to 12/12 at sight of pistils.

1 Like

lots of folks here to help, once you fill out the support ticket the RR posted people can chime in.

1 Like

I would Not cut off the leaves either I would just let it do it’s thing they are going to end up producing more sugar leaving The leafs on then cutting half of them off just let her grow

1 Like

Definitely not overwatered. I wait till bone dry to feed/water.

Yeah they look completely normal they must have just woke up I was just going off the Droopy leaves but yeah just let them go

1 Like

Hi, why not remove the leaves?

Read what I wrote last time they produce sugar sure you can cut them off it’s a lot better if you don’t

delete please