Yellowing leaves help wanted

If it’s an auto do it now the quicker the better as light don’t matter with autos

1 Like

Sadly won’t be back home for about 6-8 hours but I will soon as I do!

1 Like

Tagged u in my journal bro read threw as I had issues early on

1 Like

Much love homie

1 Like

Is it autoflower or photoperiod

Here is the support ticket text:

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

3 Likes

It’s normal for a plant to shed lower leaves as the plant matures into flowering. Doesn’t look like anything that one needs to worry about unless it creeps up toward the top of the plant, but support ticket info will help us identify any issues you may have.

4 Likes

Agree with midwestguy.

1 Like

I will fill that out here in just a bit. You guys are awesome on here.

1 Like

Thank you just want all to enjoy the love for growing happy growing.

2 Likes

• White Widow Autoflower from ILGM

• Method: FFOF soil w/ solo cup dug out of center and FFHF filled in

• Vessels: 5 gallon fabric pots

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

Water is tap from a garage spigot filtered with a cheap Camco inline RV filter (watering twice weekly; once with Cal Mag 2mL/gallon strength other time with nutes which so far have started with half strength RB plant booster and flower time fertilizer) about a half gallon per watering and I wait until they completely dry out again. Water is always pH’d to 6.5. Runoff recently ranged between 1000-2000 ppm with most being around 1300 I would say on average in the last week and there has been no major change in runoff ppms in each plant the last week and a half or so

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Plain filtered tap 200-250 ppm
Tap w/ cal mag 300-350 ppm (between about 2 and 2.5mL per gallon)
Tap w/ nutes 700-800 ppm

• Indoor or Outdoor

Indoor

• Light system

2xMars Hydro TSW2000

• Temps; Day, Night

Day 83-85 night 74-78

• Humidity; Day, Night

Had some issues like explained in the post for a couple days dropped to around 40 after cranking lights up to 100 percent but is corrected now About 50-55 lights on about 60-65 lights off

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

Yes 4 clip on 6 inch fans

All on high setting when on

2 directed towards drivers mounted on lights and turn on with the lights

2 on the plants on 24/7

6 inch Inline exhaust fan w/ carbon filter

4 inch ac infinity intake w/smart controller

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

AC unit in room turns on when temp reaches above 85 and back off when temp drops below 83 in the tent via switchbot with a hub and IFTT using IR blaster to be able to automate unite on/off based on conditions

Levoit smart humidifier inside tent

Backup humidifier outside in front of intake AC infinity with smart controller to auto turn on when RH drops below 40 and back off when above 50

Midea smart dehumidifier currently sitting in room keeping room around 60 RH (even though it rarely has to work right now)

• Co2; Yes, No

No

Hope I covered everything lmao

Support ticket info all seems in line. The plant looks pretty healthy. I expect it is just the plant maturing and shedding older leaves. Nothing to worry about, really.

I didn’t see runoff pH. Do you know what it is?

3 Likes

I’m in agreement .
That’s just the plant maturing
Notice it’s the biggest or bigger fans doing it …
All good

2 Likes

Nice looking plant. You’ve gotten all the answers you need here. Keep it up

2 Likes

I stopped checking about a week ago after I noticed pH of runoff consistently being 6.3-6.7 throughout all 6 plants for 2 weeks checking runoff 4-6 times but will definitely continue tracking again next watering

1 Like

I appreciate all of you on here improving my ability to sleep well knowing my babies should be fine!!

2 Likes

That a good range. I would keep on top of it (pH.) Fertilizers will drop your pH over time and pH needs to be managed.

I don’t think there is a problem. You will probably continue to see some of the lower leaves yellow and fall off. Most of us just pick them off when they get to the point where is it clear that they won’t recover.

3 Likes

Also while I got you guys on here, how low is too low for my RH to be at this point and/or what are you guys recommended Temps/RH for each stage?

RH chart for the various stages of cannabis development.

2 Likes

Will do and yeah my nutrient mixture conveniently lowered the pH of my water last few times I watered with nutes right to about 6.5 which was nice lol