Yellowing leaves 2 weeks from harvest

Thank you Myfriend.There goin crazy now!! I can’t imagine what there gonna be like!! :pray::sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

@Hungrybud I cheated and cut a lil bud and fast cured it. It’s already awesome I can’t even imagine how good it’s gonna be!!:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

LOL good one mate its hard to resist, they will be a lot better than what you tasted after some curing.
looks like this year is going good for you, whats your next grow?

3 Likes

I’m nervous but blue haze. I heard it kinda finicky. :v:

2 Likes

I think the good cbd content will help my wife with some of her ailments :crossed_fingers::pray::v:

2 Likes

Plenty good dude. If you were to go back a couple weeks they probably could’ve used a little more nitrogen, but you’re close enough that i wouldn’t mess with it. Don’t get married to exactly 2 weeks out either, they’re still gonna put on some nice weight for you. Probably give them another feeding or two and then see where you’re at.

2 Likes

I’m watching the trichs and I see new bud growth everywhere. I’m gonna be patient. I thought two more weeks maybe early too. Thanks @dbrn32 these buds may get massive​:crossed_fingers::pray::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Have you got any Aloe nute?

1 Like

@Hungrybud Nope I have a dying aloe Vera plant that helped me fix a broken cola. But that’s it

Don’t let Aloe fade away look after it, I dont know the recipe but you can use the gel for a tonic, i buy it already processed, its a great product and helps protect your plant from disease and such.

3 Likes

I’m a firm believer in aloe Vera it is a awesome plant does miracles on burns and saved my broken cola. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for that knowledge @Hungrybud I will keep that in my future arsenal :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

great looking plants @Dman1969 question for myself for later… do you take off those yellow leaves when they show during last part of flowering? do you take them out when in veg and you blow it?

and @Hungrybud, what is the story about using aloe on plants, i have never heard of before?

Aloe helps in the healing of plants much like it does us people. If you snap a stem, aloe will help seal it from infection and aid in healing. I have about 20 aloe plants and they’re awesome, until you hit one with a weed whacker and end up with aloe all over your face.

3 Likes

ALOEVATE

A 100% Natural plant tonic that contains hundreds of vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Made from blended desert plant extracts, it contains natural salicylic acid (silica) Auxins, Amino Acids, Saponins and enzymes that enhance microlife, protect your root zone and break down any dead roots and unused mineral salts to keep the plant roots clean and functioning at peak performance with healthy microbe colonization.
ALOEVATE will improve your plants size, vitality and overall growth rates while protecting it from disease. Plants become stronger with thicker cell walls with a higher water holding capacity.

Thicker Cell walls for increased weight and yield
Enhanced Disease resistance, plant vitality and vigor
Feeds beneficial microbes and breaks down dead roots and unused minerals
Acts as a natural wetting agent with low pH and stabilizes rising solutions
Adds natural PH stable silica (salicylic acid) for stronger cells and mold resistance

ALOEVATE is also an amazing FOLIAR Spray it creates thicker stronger cell walls and activates the plants SAR response to deter pests and disease.

It can also be added to any other foliar spray as a natural wetting agent (saponins that wont raise the Ph) and natural chelating agent to aid in mineral transportation.

2 Likes

thanks a bunch @Hungrybud and @BobbyDigital

@Dman1969 this is when they will put on some weight. My green crack was changimg colors 2 weeks before i cut her down.

1 Like

I’m out of likes man thanks​:+1::call_me_hand::v::sunglasses:

Yup no problem looking good ull get a good amount from that one.

1 Like

When they’re completely yellow they’ll fall off, or you can easily pull them off by a gentle tug downward. No need to cut them.

2 Likes