Yellowing leaves 2 weeks from harvest

I’m only a couple of weeks away from harvest and some of my fan leaves growing off the buds are turning yellow. Just a few here and there. Is this part of the color change. The buds are supposed to turn purple. @MattyBear @Covertgrower @dbrn32

4 Likes

Yes, some strains do it more than others, just eating itself for nutients in the last gasp of flowering.
If you dont use aloe as a suppliment add it to your next grow it make a diff for sure, also you can folia spray your plant with it in the veg state.

1 Like

@Hungrybud thanks I was hoping that was what was going on. The buds are still growing like crazy.

1 Like

It’s not uncommon. Are you pretty certain you’re no longer than a couple weeks out?

3 Likes

Some photos in natural light would help us more.

3 Likes

Exactly the question!

I second the natural light picture. NO BLURPLE! haha (we need a T-shirt Rob!)

6 Likes

@dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @Hungrybud here’s a couple of pics and I ain’t positive I only have two weeks left. Just 8 weeks of flower was what I thought was kinda the deadline.

3 Likes

What is the strain of the seed?

1 Like

@Hungrybud Black Widow feminized photos ILGM

Only using fox farm trio and organic soil following there feeding schedule.

Yes it states 56 days for flower, so i guess they have been flowering for 42 days or there abouts?
Any chance you can put the photos on seperate, it lets us zoom in more when put on like that.
The Black widow sounds like a nice strain.

2 Likes

@Hungrybud I just fed Sunday and the soil seems kinda dry they are sucking up water and nutes.

@Hungrybud

3 Likes

Hers another

4 Likes

What light are you using and how close is it, seems like a little canoeing on the upper leaves, what do you think @dbrn32 @MattyBear but on a close look there are some brownish hairs starting to show so not that far away.

3 Likes

400 watt hps 12 inches from canopy

1 Like

For you @dbrn32, in saying all this there is nothing to much to worry about, nice heads mate, sounds like it smokes well too.

2 Likes

@Dman1969 all are looking phenomenal! As others have stated, they’re just finishing up, and the fan leaves are just getting used as energy stored.

3 Likes

Thanks brother that puts me at ease. And thanks to all who have helped me through this grow. :v::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Sweet looking girls!

You have 2 to 3 weeks to go for sure. You will start to see them bulking up pretty soon.

4 Likes