Yellowing in a seedling

This seeding has always seemed to have a yellowing. I thought may be too much water but cut it back and it still continues with yellowing. it is in potting soil, transplanted to coco with moderate amounts of calmat and minimum amounts of fertilizer. Any ideas?

2 Likes

@Photooz by welcome to the community and happy new year
What is you pH?
They can hep you @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @oldmarine @BobbyDigital

1 Like

Look like variegated mutation genetic buut leaf curling up looking like heat stress or light

When did you transplant it and have you fed it anything?

Thanks for your response, are you thinking too much light? The temp has been 75f

2 Likes

The yellowing started before transplanting 10 days ago. I am feeding Dekine at 1/2 rate.

1 Like

My light is at 7400lux

1 Like

I am not familiar with that fertilizer but your new growth looks good from what I can see. As long as is not progressively getting worse you might be ok. How has its growth been? Also looks like a little nute burn on a couple leaves.

about 2 weeks from sprout

Which Dekine nutes are you using, how much exactly are you giving, what is the ph of the nute mix before giving to plants, how much water/nutes are you giving at one time, how often?

2 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about; Just say so, or post
NA (non applicable).

1. Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, toom
  2. Origin of water.
  3. Otigin of seeds. seedbank, friedn, bag seed.
  4. Regular, feminized, or autoflower
  5. -Age of plant. Veg ot flower
  6. Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.
  7. Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)
  8. PH and TDS/EC of source water
  9. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.
  10. Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?
  11. Temperayitr; Day and Night
  12. Humidity; Day and Night
  13. Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?
  14. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: Yes or no.
  15. C02: Yes or no
  16. Hydro:

a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

b. -Temperature of reservoir

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add; Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate ot the end of the survey in order to help us understand yout issues.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have to agree with possible light stress due to the cupping leaves.

1 Like

@Photooz temp is good what is you light distance?

The distance was 2 ft, I have turned the light down and gone to 3ft.I was at 7400 lux and now have it at 6900

Maybe water only for a minute, also I see water on your leaves. If you are Foliar feeding I would do at lights off, or maybe a couple hours before lights on to allow your leaves to dry before lights on.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply I think I’ve zeroed in on too much light is the culprit. The water on the leaves was just a mistake it was corrected right after I saw the image. Thanks again for your time

Phosphorus deficiency Brodie ph to high for the plant to absorb phosphorus, in coco ph it to 5.8 to 5.9 no higher, in soil 6.5 to 6.8 no higher

1 Like

thanks I appreciate the input. I may be a bit ph high