Yellowing going on, Why?

Ever since I transplanted my plants into the fabric pots I’ve got a few of them that have this yellowing going on on some of the leaves and it seems like they’re being eaten or something? I’m new to this so please any help will help me help them become great plants. I’ve never seen this before in any of you guys posts so I thought that I would ask and see what could possibly be the issue. Thanks in advance

If you could fill out a support ticket it will assist people in helping you out

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, what brand of soil
Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!

3 photos 2autos
Photos are gorilla glue, lemon tree, fire og.
Not sure on age as they were a gift
Soil ffof
-Vessels: fabric pots
-PH and TDS rain water, distilled water
-Light system sunshine
-Temps; Day 85/95 night 70/80
-Humidity; Day 80% Night 60%
-Ventilation system; outside
FF trio nutes

1 Like

Could be nutrients burn or transplant shock… if you can remove leaves that’s what I’d doand keep growing

Have you started to feed nutrients?

1 Like

I had been before transplanted but now we’re having a week and a half‘s worth of rain and I planted them in ffof so i’m laying off the nutrients to let them soak up what’s in the soil. I was thinking transplant shock to. How long should I wait with the soil beforeI start feeding them nutrients again?

1 Like

Ok, that might explain the yellowing. It looked like some nutrient burn to me at first. FFOF is loaded with nutrients and then you adding nutrients she got a little too much. No big deal, she’ll be fine.

As far as when to add nutrients, you’ll want to give them enough plain water that some it drains from the bottom of the pot. Test the ppm of the water that runs out.

I know happy frog soil will get you through about 4 weeks and Ocean Forest has more nutrients in it so should go longer.

Anyone else use FFOF? @Bulldognuts do you use FFOF in your mix?