Yellowing dying top leaves

Flipped plants to 12/12 on 8/27 started noticing these yellow / reddish leaves at top. They get brittle and will crumble if left on. I have been giving ph’d water only for past 10 days… thought I was nutrient burning plant. How to fix problem? Thanks in advance for your help

Strain; Type, Dogwalker OG

Soil in pots yes FFOF w FF trio

System type? Indoor tent

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? ph in 6.8 / out 6.2 - 6.5

What is strength of nutrient mix? PPM out 1400 -1600

Indoor yes
Light system, size? 2 1000w king led & 2 galxy hydro roleandro

Temps; Day, 78
Night 70

Humidity; Day, Night 35 - 50

Ventilation system; Yes,

AC, Humidifier, yes

De-humidifier, yes

Co2; No

Flipped plants to 12/12 on 8/27 started noticing these yellow / reddish leaves at top. They get brittle and will crumble if left on. I have been giving ph’d water only for past 10 days… thought I was nutrient burning plant. How to fix problem? Thanks in advance for your help

Looks like magnesium.

Thank u for your reply! So can I just add CalMag to their next feeding?
Also can you tell me what my ideal ppm’z would be going in and also run off? FF suggests between 1750-1900.
Thanx!

That’s the 750 scale: make sure you are reading the same scale (USA uses 500 scale).

The current runoff numbers in soil tell me that you should be adding supplements.

I am not following when you say 750 scale and 500 scale. Did not know there were different ones. Where would I find the 500 scale?
Any suggestions on supplements @Myfriendis410?
Thank u for your help!

Your support ticket indicated you were using the FF Trio so mix your supplements based on the week of plant’s life, target the TDS to around 1,100 ppm.

There is the U.S. scale NACL or sodium

U.K. and Canada (FF is a Canadian company) use potassium chloride scale which would show higher numbers than you would with 500 scale. That means if you mixed to their 1,400 ppm (Imperial or 750 scale) while using a U.S. calibration you will produce a nutrient excess. Shoot for 1,000 to 1,100 ppm and you should be fine.