Yellow Spots on young seedling

Could someone help me narrow down what could be causing the yellow spots on my seedlings? My temp has been 73 degrees and the humidity is 38% and my medium is Coco Loco. I test the ph of my water before I give it to my plants. They are 48 inches away from my led light because that’s what the manufacturer recommended for the first week. I have a oscillating fan on the floor as well. I water them with a shot glass of water every 2 -3 days

1 Like

What is your ph and light ?
A dome over your seedling will help get your rh up to a better level. ( 60-75% )
Coco loco should be 6.3-6.8 with 6.5 as ideal.

1 Like

@Oldguy thanks for responding and my ph was reading was 7.0. I checked it with a soil tester that you stick in the dirt. I have a 8×4 tent with two 1000w leds. I have both lights in veg mode. I had the solo cups covered with a plastic bag until they sprouted. Should I cover them back up with the plastic bag? Also should I try adjusting the ph level of the soil.

1 Like

Those cheaper soil testers are only vague at best. A proper digital one is almost mandatory for indoor growing.
Ph should be at or close to 6.5 going in for water.
I wouldn’t try adjusting the soil due to the buffers put in during the making of it.
And yes put the bag or a clear cup /pop bottle over them.
They get their moisture at this point through their leaves. They are still developing roots. So easy on the water or they could drown.

@Oldguy ok I’m going to put plastic bags back over them and make sure that I invest in a digital meter. I’ll ease up on the watering and see how the ladies respond. Thank you for your advice. I’ll keep studying as well to increase my knowledge.

1 Like

@GrowforGold. Any time friend. :+1:
We all want to see success. :wink::v: