Yellow spots on my leaves

… your going to need some ph up and down also. FF trio when added to water can drop your water from a ph of 6.5 to 4 just by mixing nutes up.
Always ph water after you add nutes. Ph plain/tap water when just watering.
nothing goes in in less its ph’d.

2 Likes

If you let a photo run its corse (at least out side) your looking at about 6 months grow time. you can force then to flower sooner by switching to 12/12 sched.

1 Like

A ph meter is a must have
The leaf in question almost looks like light bleeching is itbthe only one ?
Ince you switch to 12-12 it normally takes about two weeks before you see actual fkowers the plnat will leaves streach at this time as well
Happy growing and welcome to the forum @Padauk

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 there are a few more. It happened quickly we didn’t notice them one day and the next they were there. I am going to get a ph meter today so I can start tracking that. So we should start seeing flower any day since it has been about 2 weeks. Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Yeah normally the first two wewks after switching to 12-12 schedule are considered transition weeks or preflower weeks
And pistols should start showing towards the wnd of that period can be 3 wewks before you see actual flowers :wink:

1 Like

I would suggest you do a light leak test and verify you really are on a 12 hour light schedule. Some photos may want you to go even shorter day to stimulate their transition. I’ve had to go to a 10 hour light schedule depending on the sensitivity of the strain to light.

A dose of P and K at this point is also good. Something like Beastie Bloomz from FF or similar.

2 Likes

@Sasquatch how long should I wait till I start feeding them again. I have just been giving them water.

1 Like

Ph water ? have you flushed it out? if so you can go back to feeding. Remember to flush in about 3 to 4 weeks so you don’t get that salt build up again

1 Like

@Sasquatch yes I have flushed with water and I have ordered the ph meter can’t seem to find one local. All I can find is the one you place in the dirt directly and when I did do that I was reading 7 not sure how much I trust it. Ordered the one you sent me the link to.

1 Like

Flushing with water you need 3 gals of PHd water for ever gallon of pot size. When you mix you FF nutes up it will drop the ph of your water by at least 2.5 points. You need to know your ph

1 Like

I was able to get the pH of my water and straight out the tap it is 7.0. This is well water it is hard water so I don’t know if that makes a difference.

1 Like

Good to know for when I have to do this, thanks! :)) Also, to what preferred PH# will that need to be to when flushing?

So you have a ph tester now great? A water ph of 7 and then adding FF nutes your ph was dropping to around 4.5 to 5. The low ph and the build up of salts from the nutes is what has/is causing your problem. Either of these is enough to lock your plant out from nutrients.

1 Like