Yellow spots on leaves!

Hello everyone and thank you so much for reading my question. I always get the help and I need and I am very grateful for you all who take the time to do that. I am finally getting my first flower after 6 months of no sucess and the leaves are yellow with black at the tip. Please see pictures attached! What should I do? :slight_smile: thank you so much in advance!

I can’t help answer the question unfortunately. I wish I could. I’ve only been growing since May 2018 so I have so much to learn.

But your plants don’t look good. Someone will point out what the cause is and I look forward to finding out the answer just in case I have the same problem.

1 Like

Thank you so much MrPeat! Do you think I can still save them? I was looking forward even though this plant looks like a bonsai :sob:

@LatinoUSAGreenRush Yes, you will be able to save them once you k is what is wrong. You maybe using to much of Nutrients. But I’ll leave that to a Pro to confirm.

I had a buddy that had a plant outdoors. One of the neighborhood thugs cut the Cola off. It literally had only 2 leaves on it. I brought it back to life and we got a total of 27grams dry and it was very spotted with small flowers.

It does smoke pretty good and I did this after only doing two crops.

1 Like

@MrPeat thank you so much!!! You give me hope! I thought my plant would just not make it after 4 months of hard work. I am sorry someone stole your colas! Be please careful also putting them outside, thankfully they didn’t take it or hurt you and your friend! I couldn’t leave anything outside my apartment here in the bay or I will never see it again. I hope worst come to worst I can make it go back to vegetative stage and grow it again! Thank you so much! Let’s see what they say. I am thinking leaf septoria or potassium deficiency in which case I bought bananas so I can make a potasium juice :thinking:

They wasn’t my cola. It happened to a friend of mine growing outdoor his trailer in city limits. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Oh your friend’s! Either way it is mean someone took his colas! I hope in the future we can all share so people don’t take from others! I gave my friends clons of this one! They look like miniature trees! Wouldn’t it be sweet if there were marihuana plants in everyones back yards and at the parks and it was free…like fruit trees everywhere too! Soon! I think the world is heading in the right direction!

Would you mind filling out support ticket so we can get some more information on your grow?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank you but my plant is now dead and the leaves felt off :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

That seems like a pretty rapid turn. I’m sure several of us would’ve helped, but we need information about your grow in order to try.

@dbrn32 He did ask for help 5 days ago. And I agree, that went down hill fast. I’ve had that yellow color leaves happen when zi was about to harvest a crop last year.

@LatinoUSAGreenRush If you can supply more information about how you grew the plant and what not you can still learn from this failure. Something definitely went wrong and the only way to prevent it is a detail journal. It’s the o my way you can learn and prevent it from happening every again.

Ya, and I posted a support ticket that was never filled out or even responded to. I would like to think with some information we could’ve helped.

Oh I know he didn’t respond. I should probably screen shot the questions so I can post it.

I thought it was from to much of nutrients.

It is okay you guys! Thank you! I was stressed out with school and I just didn’t reply fast! Thank you! Don’t worry! Another plant is making it though! I will post a question later! Thank you and you guys are amazing I just lost track and I was doing too many things at once!