Yellow spots and some droopy leaves

Auto Amnesia DWC
6in. net 5gal. buckets water level 2in. from bottom of the net
Mars Hydro2000 50%, 20in. from plants
Started seeds 11/3
PPM 330
Fox Farms Big Grow
PH 5.8
I started microbe nutrient one week ago and started to get slime immediately so i changed out all water after one day. Started getting yellow spots after that, growth seems to be good but im a little worried. I have one plant that has a few droopy leaves as well.

1 Like

Do u have hydro guard in there also. If not id suggest getting that it will help alot of issues inside the bucket. Also make sure there is absolutely no light getting inside the bucket at all or algae will form and root rot.
@Covertgrower @kaptain3d @Not2SureYet. Whats the cracked looking leaf edges mean. Lol

2 Likes

Is that mold on the pellets also??

1 Like

@TDubWilly or @Bogleg are great with hydro stuff too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

there is some white on the pellets is there a spray for that? i keep the humidity at 42% and i water from the bottom

1 Like

no hydro guard but will pic some up tomorrow, the guys at my grow store are no help at all just looking for direction

2 Likes

Here’s a tip, I run same single buckets and same light but mine is at 100% that’ll tighten up your node spacing. This is an auto Zkittlez in fourth week about 24" away

2 Likes

Oh and yes on hydroguard :grin:

2 Likes

dude thank you, i was wondering if i needed to do that,

1 Like

What light schedule do you run right now im at 19-5

1 Like

Great looking plant by the way

1 Like

18/6 timing on light, I’ve tried 24 but they do better with a nap. :grin:

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

Keep a close eye on your pH at higher setting my pH fluctuates as they eat more… About every right hours, more than that and I drift out of range. Example last night adjusted before 8pm this morning 5.2 down from 6.12 :flushed: this drifting will lead to burned/funky tips.

2 Likes

U can mix hydrogen peroxide and water at a cup to a gallon of water and soak the plant roota and pellets down for a bit to rid of the moldy pellets make sure u rinse everything off real well after u soak it for a little bit. If peroxide is left on it it will kill off the good stuff needed in the nute water u feed it. H2o2 baths work well for the roots just rinse off well

2 Likes