Yellow speckles on new growth

Hi everyone. Quick question on my Amnesia Haze autoflower. It is 5 weeks old today and has been my best plant out of 3 (also have a northern lights and blueberry autoflowers). The Amnesia Haze has many buds which all began showing up about 10 days ago. I grow outdoors in 5 gallon buckets. Today I noticed for the first time some pronounced but tiny yellow spackling on new growth at the plant top on leaves…any ideas?

2 Likes

@Cuzzinbrucie I had many issues with my Amnesia Haze some my own fault but I also believe the strain might be sensitive to environmental conditions also my first grow so I take most of the blame. All in all I got 4.5 oz from one plant. Buds were light and airy but the smoke is outstanding. I’ve had quite a few people who tried it say it was some of the best they’ve had.

1 Like

Outside of this particular issue (and I don’t even know if it’s a problem) this plant seems to be doing great. All of my 3 plants are exactly 5 weeks old. The Amnesia Haze and Blueberry are both about 24" tall but the Blueberry has virtually no signs of buds yet while the AH is loaded with buds albeit small at the moment. My Northern Lights plant is a full 36" now…it has some buds but not nearly as much as the AH. I guess I’ll just keep moving forward…I feed all three plants exactly the same with ph adjusted water and the fox farms trio of nutrients.

I’m curious about your experience. I’d be ecstatic to yield 4.5oz from that plant. Did you grow outdoors and in what medium etc. etc.? What method did you use to harvest/dry/cure your buds? I plan to use Boveda 62% packs in glass mason jars to cure assuming I make it that far.

@registereduser I’m new to this forum. I sent a couple replies to you but neglected to tag you so I’m not really sure if you got them…so I will cut and paste my last question again…sorry if you did actually get the original reply, lol
I’m curious about your experience. I’d be ecstatic to yield 4.5oz from that plant. Did you grow outdoors and in what medium etc. etc.? What method did you use to harvest/dry/cure your buds? I plan to use Boveda 62% packs in glass mason jars to cure assuming I make it that far.

1 Like

Indoor grow with tent and Kind soil no nutes just PH’d water. Struggled with temperature issues, watering issues and other things fortunately no pests. Temp issues were so bad I had to leave the tent flaps open the whole grow which I believe caused the light airy buds. You will learn a lot from your first grow if you pay attention, As far as dry/cure I tried a dehydrator for drying Myherbsnow they dried ok this next round will be the OG method. I dried, trimmed and then jarred in mason jars burping twice a day for first two weeks then once a day after. Ready to add Boveda now. There are other threads on here that describe people having issues with Boveda packs being added prior to proper curing. Outdoor grows present many challenges especially where I live mostly heat and pests. My current grow is going much better> I don’t check on them as much as I did first grow. I also moved my tent into a cooler room in the house so I’m able to keep the tent flaps closed allowing for maximum light reflection. Here’s link to first grow, it’s piggybacked with @OldTimeRockAndGrow journal.

1 Like