Yellow or white spots on my leaves

I have grown many times I’ve only had this problem this time I usually grow in 5 gallon buckets outside but this year I put my babies in the ground 2 for 2 of my orange bud has refused to grow for me my haze is doing the best and now it has this blight the yellow and white spots my agent orange won’t grow they was planted the first of April my agent orange is a good inch tall my haze is about a foot it is on its 4th tear of leaves I haven’t visited them in a couple weeKS when I planted I dug deep wide holes for them mixed mushroom compost with the natural soIL which here in the south east is kinda rich mostly sand and clay so before it gets to late should I scrap this grow and go back to buckets I’m from the everglades where the soil is naturally black and moist but since I moved up here I just have some bad luck with it please help your wisdom is greatly appreciated and won’t be taken for granted oh I only try to use all organics

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Mike72 I’m sure a more experienced grower will be along shortly do you have any pictures

1 Like

I can go snap some real quick like I said I’ve been letting nature nurture them so far and it for some reason ain’t liking me this year let me go get pics be right back

2 Likes

Pictures will help them figure out what’s going on

1 Like

How do I post pics my first time in a forum sorry

1 Like

Are you on cellphone

1 Like

Yes sorry

@AAA is outdoor maybe he can hel

Click on reply then the little pic thing should be above your keyboard

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

It sounds like you know the problem already.

If you can search the leaves for pest and find none, it must be your soil.

If you can make a slurry and PH test it that will tell you a lot.

You might want to try digging a hole and using only your soil, not mixing in the native soil.

1 Like

So it’s pretty much a scrap grow then I have photos don’t know how to upload them for you to see the plant seems to be real healthy other than that I usually use my own concoction of soils and I did great but thought I’d have a more natural grow in the ground and give the plants more room to strench and grow to their full potential and it’s biting me in the but these strains wasn’t free I bought from ilgm never had any real issues

2 Likes

Ya I bet aaa nailed it on the head

It wont let me screen shot anything to let you know how to upload

It sounds like they don’t like the soil that their in. I’d just go back to the pots. Just let them be and start a new grow. We have some pretty good sales going on right now check out our seed bank… I know it sounds like a sales pitch but i’em not i’em just saying that’s all.

2 Likes

Mike welcome to ILGM and to our community.
To upload a pic hit the reply a box appears and you’ll see a row of little pic’s counting from the left go to 7 click it and you’ll know what to do from there

2 Likes

I have a plant that’s sprouted then stopped I have compost and high grade soil plus extra amendments I know they are good genetics they came from ilgm I just don’t know what’s up with it it looks healthy but it’s been the same as it came up its just stuck aND been that way 3 weeks now I’ve grown a lot but this beats all

Here ya go Mile.

I have had nothing but heart ache with my agent orange , orange bud the agent orange dies at the sprout I got my last 2 seeds planted fingers crossed and my orange bud has been in a state of suspended animation sprouted got about an inch high and stopped it’s been that way for 3 weeks no growth or nothing my super lemon haze but it’s gotten to around 3 feet now been growing since April but it’s crazy what do I do about my plant growth problem I use high end soil mushroom compost plus soil amendments and fertilizer just had a thought you think it might be sodium on my roots some how but they are healthy

what amendments? Sounds like the soil is too hot and the roots don’t want to spread out through it.