Yellow leaves, needs nitrogen I think?

@Vance420 Not sure but I do see a few spots. :pensive:
I see a few spots else where and even one lead kinda brownish in color.

Cant smell but got superman sight :joy::joy:

1 Like

Will she survive a couple more days until I can get some nutes in her?

She’ll be fine. Some people pull all those leaves around this stage on purpose (@BigDaddyCain :eyes::eyes:)

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Nailed it bro. :+1::crazy_face::mask:

2 Likes

Sorry I was swamped here is the brown.

1 Like

Would I be ok removing some leaves now? They’ve been in flower for a couple weeks. If I do remove them, should I wait until I can get nutes in them to prevent it from spreading faster?

1 Like

Haha do you sleep man? No dont pull anything. She need every leaf on her to make it to her next meal. Stay the course captain

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 not when my girls arent happy! Lmao. I only sleep about 5 or 6 hours a night on average. I will get them healed up asap tho!

1 Like

As purp said wait until you feed her then 2 days after she is fed remove all dmg Leaf

1 Like

@BigDaddyCain thanks for the advice. I am hoping the meter arrives today or tomorrow so I can get them levelled out. My second problem is I have the fox farm trio and am growing in happy soil and according to the feed chart my nutes don’t match my medium. As I understand it cannabis indoors needs nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in general so I’m thinking the trio will still work but when I feed them should I hit them with a 1/3 strength of all 3? I’m in week 4 of flower.

1 Like

Honestly I crashed and got like 4 hours today. Tonight I will be in my bed and freaking high as a kite. I am pulling out my Peach Puree CBD and try my Blueberry Kush.

And Purps right don’t pull the leaves.

4 Likes

They need nitrogen no matter what just 3 weeks after flip they won’t need as much

1 Like

Find the Fox Farms chart, start after the transition to flower @ about half strength

2 Likes

1 Like