Yellow leaves and flowers

Help!!!

1 Like

This looks like an iron deficiency. What soil are you in and what are your feeding her?

4 Likes

I agree…looks like Iron deficiency.

2 Likes

Also check pH of feed in, the soil, and runoff.

1 Like

MG potting mix
24 8 16 MG General purpose
No testing

How about a reply?

What have you been supplementing your soil with? Do you maintain healthy pH ranges? @Damaxx2023

2 Likes

This maybe the culprit. Weed prefers soil mediums in the 6.3-6.8 range. If you are not testing your solutions and just tossing stuff into the soil, it could definitely be a pH lockout.

Which MG bag of soil are u running? Got a picture or link to it on Amazon?

Could you fill this out when you get a chance?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

2 Likes

If it’s not mg organic you are in lock out. Long release soil like that wouldn’t need feed on top of it. The successful person here that uses MG only adds a PK boost in flower. No nutrients before that. He also waters every single day, which is uncommon on soil. But I attribute his unique watering pattern largely to his large success in such a hot medium. You have already hit nitrogen toxicity and lockout. Hence the color, your clawed dark green waxy leaves where the precursor, still there… Cannabis uses even less nitrogen in flower than it does in veg. Your nutrients are 24% nitrogen. That’s way too much for cannabis.

That’s what the numbers mean in N-P-K. So your 24-8-16 is way too much in an already overly hot medium. Since the success stories of miracle grow add nothing or something lighter like 0-5-5 in flower. Outdoor plants do better in mg if there’s a lot of rain (flushes).

Check out @Dr.ofSmokology 's journal for who I’m talking about having both indoor and outdoor success with MG. I forget the other grower who had failure indoor with mg but monsters outside in MG (rainy summer).

I’d flush the crap out of her and then use tap or low ppm (100-200ppm) water till run off pH’d to 6.2-6.5 and see how she reacts. And I mean flush. If the soil retains a gallon run 7+ through before giving the adjustment of atleast 120% retention.

Even with the flush the long release stuff will provide more than enough for recovery. If she is green. There is hope.

5 Likes

thanks for the tag. i never flush as your just continuously feeding with the MG. although i do run a gallon of plain water thru to kinda rinse excess from last feeding prior to giving my bloom stuff with another gallon. every two days. thats durring flowering. durring veg like u said i use plain water till flowering. i figure if MG can feed for up to 3 months then without me adding anything that should carry thru flowering for autos without adding anything. then i just boost the pk thru flowering.

3 Likes

I’m suggesting the flush because they have already been adding mg feed with 24% nitrogen. Which is the cause of the issue.

2 Likes

mg feed with mg soil? ya stop the extra nutes and double you water for a week or so. i wouldnt really flush as your just releasing more nitrogen. just stop the extra crap. and water. let your plant deal with what it has for now.

3 Likes

i did just recently have one of my devil autos experience lockout in week 3 of flowering . all i did was trans planted it outside and just watered as it had enough nutrients left in the soil to carry it to re root. it flourished and gave me some great buds. after it re rooted i did feed with MG shakenfeed. not sure where u are @Damaxx2023 but if it is too late to plant outside and dont want to attempt a transplant to better soil than i recommend following my previous watering tips.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will try water everyday.

-What strain-ILMG-GSCX

-Age of plant-3months

-Method: MG potting mix

-Vessels: 3 gallon plastic

-PH and TDS no testing- on order

-Greenhouse- fan

2 Likes

i wouldnt water every day as they like dry spells. but every two days try running 2 gallons of water thru each time for a week or so and see how she responds.

4 Likes

I moved her outside too.

1 Like

did you just move her pot? or plant into ground. i put mine into the ground. took a good week to show signs she took. budded up nice and densely.

1 Like

Just moved out of the hot house in pot