Yellow leaves, advice needed please

Any advice on what could be causing the yellow leaves at the base? It’s the 1st leaves after the cotyledons.
-Tested soil, sensor showed still moist towards the bottom 1/3 of the 1 gallon pot. Weight was getting close to when I water.
-Ph looked good
-Ppm was 1530 but it was transplanted recenlty from starter pot into 1 fallon fabric pot into the new soil. FFOF, mushroom compost, worm castings and Dr earth bud and bloom.

• Temp has been consistent 78f, 65Rh with a vpd of 1.2 according to sensor. Other sensors verify readings.
    -Air flow in the tent (5’x5’) is good.

So I don’t think it’s watering, temp or humidity, Ph.
Only thing I’m not confident on is the ppm #. 4 other plants, 2 that are much larger are have no issues with the exact soil.

Any advice would be very appreciated even if you think I’m overthinking it !

1 Like

You’re not doing anything wrong. That’s a young girl, her lower leaves will yellow and fall off or you can trim them off yourself. Completely normal.

1 Like

This is completely normal those are the original 2 leags that popped open they will go yellow and fall off this always happens you can just let them go and allow the plant to deplete thos leafs and drop them or you can snip them yourself

1 Like

Perfectly normal. Girls look good. I LOVE the pic of ph being tested. Perfect range. Good habits. I say that even though I have EPICALLY failed at that being older and lazy now. I do not test ppm but that looks high. Others who do test always will chime in.

1 Like

Thank you guys! That’s the best news, I was pretty bummed when i saw it. 1st grow so I’m extra paranoid.

1 Like

Keep doin what you’re doin and happy growing! Welcome!!!

2 Likes

Made my own tent dont really know if its right. Its 5’ × 8’ × 6 out of pvc pipe and mylar.

2 Likes

Well done. No mylar will keep that tent much closer to ambient room temp.

2 Likes