Yellow leads in flowering stag

I not sure of strain have 3 suppose to be budda?
Buds are developing well.but some yellowing mostly lower and on large leafs. They are in 3 gal pots and used a Mirical grow potting soil for flowering plants. They are going through tons of water. Not sure about Ph ,will check.!
Also have used small amounts of liquid 12-4-8
4 times .they have been in flower since Aug 8-10.

15361837504993917032852683842988|281x500

Well lower yellowing leaves is normal she using all the energy from leaves starting from bottom. Now i would lay off the nute your using imo cause you dont want nitrogen really during flower, and that seems to be your high number. She needs bloom boster of some kind there is lots out there just depends on cash flow and how many you need to feed. Well happy growing welcome and you got any pics?

As stated by @ryry
Yellowing of the lower leaves is normal as the plant ages, you should be able to simply prune off the dying vegetation and the plant will be just fine. While nitrogen is still an important nutrient for plant growth, you want to focus more on the flowers that are forming and use more Phosphorous and Potassium rather than Nitrogen.
It’s almost been a month since you’ve entered the flowering stage, which means you should have roughly 3-6 weeks left depending on your strain. Around 2 to 2 and half weeks left in flower, I trim off the fan leaves and bottom vegetation, turn on some UVB supplemental lights and keep with a steady bloom solution when watering.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Pics or it didnt happen. Lol kidding but seriously photos would help a bunch to see if its natural or a problem. But great advice above.

1 Like

I posted pics ?

Gary C

They didnt load. Just blue string of digits

1 Like

Umm i just see something like this: 558875432468… And nothing happens when i push it?

1 Like

Following…would like to see picture for comparison, see if I am having same issue.

1 Like

@Bear1 Yours look like this?

Have peakd the interest now lol

1 Like

Yes pretty much

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Discontinue use of that 12-4-8. The 4-8 is good. But too much nitrogen. I believe u have some nute burn because ur tips are lighter and browned on some leaves. Plus MG they have a LOAD of nitrogen in those leaves and are gonna use less and less as they grow further into flower. Right now u want to be tapering down the N and upping the P and K.

1 Like

Same issue…

The tips are just nutrient burn. Love it actually. Not heavily burnd. Just a’bit’ too much. Maybe add an extra watering in between feed days.

1 Like