Yellow (Good or Bad)?

Just wanted some feedback on how these plants are looking.

Need some pics and welcome to the forums

Pictures is required. Lots of information missing and we need it all. From tent, strains all the way to pH readings and what not.

I can’t find the copy of the Support Ticket as it’s buried in over 10k photos on my phone.

Blueberry Auto… Soil PH 7.0

24 hr lights on. Here is a pic of the other plant (Northern lights auto) at day 18 since it popped the soil.

Do you have a pH meter? The soil meters are notoriously inaccurate. Buy a cheap pen pH meter if you need on from Amazon.
Make sure you water with pH’s water. If that is Promix or Coco you need pH 5.8-6.2 range. Check ph of water in and test run off water to see pH out.
Plant looks hungry. If your pH is way off it is in lock out and not getting nutes. If pH is ok, you may need to add some nutrients.
Filling this info out is helpful too:

Strain?
Photo or Auto?
Soil in pots?
System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix?
Indoor/Outdoor?
Light system, size?
Temps;
Humidity;
Ventilation system?;
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Not sure what is going on here. The yellowing is only very noticeable in the am. Ph 6.5, led lights, white widow feminized. (1 plant looks like something else though)
Used fox farm ocean something. Nitrogen had been deficient so added earth worm castings about 2 weeks ago. Got real desperate with not much change and added 1 tbsp of miracle grow to 1 gallon water and fed amongst 5 plants a week later.
They have recovered from N def. But each morning I still see this.

Help?

Miracle Grow anything is usually bad news. It will be helpful to add pics taken in natural light and to provide the following information:

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No

White widow feminized.
5 gallon cloth pots with fox farm ocean forest
Ph runoff 6.2
Indoor growroom, humidity 45% with running humidifier current and temp 78°f
2 king-led lights 1200W each
5 plants
Small room air purifier and run exhaust fan 2-4 hours a day. 1 oscillating fan in grow area .

That’s about all I can tell ya.

Can someone take a peak at my previous pics. Please & thank you

They look perfectly healthy. Are you concerned about the lighter coloring among the new growth? If that is your concern then no worries. It is normal.

You are doing very well, but here are a few suggestions:

The look very good for your lighting. You are going to struggle to flower 5 plants with those lights. Have you considered more lighting?

You’ll want to run the pH up just a little when you get closer to flowering (~6.5ish.)

1 Like

If I were you (which I am not so take this with a grain of salt and proceed at your own risk)… I’d start to defoliate some of those fan leaves in anticipation of flowering which should be happening here anytime now. especially the big huge ones towards the bottom of your canopy which tend to not really be needed the closer you get to flowering stage. It’ll also free up some of the nutrients that have been sucked up buy those huge leaves and focus them in the area of the plant where they are more needed. Like the guy before said your plants do look pretty good though. I used to stress about yellow leaves all the time and just figured that they’re all going to turn yellow eventually. Have you considered using a different nutrient? I use pH perfect and it will take care of all nutrient levels throughout the entire growth stage see my post listed just before yours entitled Let’s Talk About Nute(s) Baby. Plus you won’t have to check your soil PH and you don’t have to check the pH of your runoff. Finally…you can always try flushing the plant to reset it and then resume your normal nutrient schedule.