Yellow eggs on bottom of leaf outdoor grow

that sounds like an idea

1 Like

I’ll do it! I don’t want to risk killing ladybugs :lady_beetle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I did see what the ladybug larva look like like so if/when they hatch I’ll know

Try to keep the temp around 70 and keep it moist in the jar
If they are ladybug eggs it’s can be good and bad at the same time. If a ladybug is laying eggs on your plants there must be a food source for the larvae somewhere nearby. Check for aphids or mites.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the scary part. If she laid eggs there’s a reason. But I’m so frustrated with this outdoor growing and all the bugs I see every day on my girls: leafhoppers, little fly type things, occasional caterpillars, some ugly bug that looks like a wood chip or piece of soil.
Ugghhh
If I can promote any type of beneficial insect I would like to

I may Possibly have seen aphids, hence the little ants, mites I have no idea since I have old eyes and the jewelers loupe is too hard for me to focus, but have seen no mite type webbing…
I’m inclined to think aphids are the attraction

I spray with Capt Jacks Dead Bug weekly at night. Neem oil weekly or so at night in between. It’s pain in the ass though because I have to do after sunset so as not to harm bees. I’m thinking indoor growing is a hell of a lot easier on me although outdoor growing is easier on the planet :earth_asia:

2 Likes

Nice job on the jar.Maybe keep them in the shade or turn the leaf over so the light doesn’t screw something up. Oooh! I can’t wait

1 Like

Good idea to turn the leaf over! Replicate nature
Duh! I feel like an idiot.

All about the photo op :joy:

Maybe put another leaf over the top of it to make shade, instead of turning it over and leave a gap so you can watch and take pictures of them hatching.

1 Like

Oh yeah! Great idea!!

1 Like

Grow journal of the egg hatching :hatching_chick:

1 Like

Yeah I’m Slim Shady I’m the real Shady

3 Likes

@plumbdand @Dr.ofSmokology @BobbyDigital @Brobdab
Definitely not ladybug larva

4 Likes

caterpillar uggghhhh. squish squish squish

1 Like

They’re definitely not going to be allowed to survive!

1 Like

i would make an example outta those buggers and set fire to them.

1 Like