Yellow, curling tips

Was busy for a week. Here’s an update.
Yeah, definitely leaning towards N toxicity. Shout out to @PurpNGold74 @GreenJewels @Poseidon1, much appreciated.
I made the soil with some oly mountain fish compost, might have added a bit much. But it smoothed out for the most part, still got a couple fingernail highlights. Put the shorter plants on a milk crate to get it closer to the light, put up a net to create space between branches. Just defoliated a tad, gnarly barley and Kashi blend top dress. Day 41.

5 Likes

Looking great!
Have ya thought about bending over that tall cola on the right?

2 Likes

I have. I wasn’t sure how late in the game you can manipulate them. I guess whatever the branch can tolerate, right?

2 Likes

I supercrop mine all the way to harvest if needed.

2 Likes

Lmao. Too much on this one.

Quick grabbed some honey, tape and a clothespin. Easy peasy. First time I snapped a branch I freaked out, but I did this and that grew back, sent all the other branches up to the top. Its the one in the back left.
There was a post on here not too long ago about the resiliency of these plants. Very resilient in a lot of cases.

1 Like

did you put honey on the break? Roll the stem between your finger and thumb to soften it before trying to bend. You will feel the inside start to break down.

3 Likes

Heres a successful bend. Shout out to @CoyoteCody for making these clips.

4 Likes

I did put the honey on the break. Ill definitely remember that for the future.

1 Like

I didnt know you had clips!!! lol I cant afford them!!

1 Like

That part must be important, I wasnt rolling and weakrning my bends. Three attempts, 3 breaks. I can give er another shot now, kniwing that

2 Likes

I use these jewelry pliers

to squeeze lightly several times and yep :point_down:

Then I bend with the pliers. I’ve still broke my share too though :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Since I started rolling the stem between my fingers until I feel the inside break down, I have not broken one.

4 Likes