Yellow brown leaf edges

Hi, I am growing an AUTO in an OUTDOOR pot with 2/3 soil & 1/3 perlite.
I am feeding while watering every three days with nutes and 20% runoff.
Not it is 26-day old and some of its leafs turned yellow on the outline and brown in the tips.
Any idea(s) why?

Looks like nute burn. How heavy and what are u feeding them? Actually a support ticket would help alot.

They dont look big enough for a heavy feeding, thus the nute burnd tips.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

I copied this from another page hope it helps welcome to the forum good luck

3 Likes

I agree. Perhaps the nutrients you’re are feeding along with what was already in soil is a little too much.

1 Like

Thanks. I have found this site PSA: Cannabis Can Get Too Much Light?! | Grow Weed Easy and the information and pictures there are VERY interesting and seem relevant. Should I feed less nutes or water more or both. In the meantime I moved my plants from direct sunlight (it gets very hot here).

I am feeding 1ml Humus + 0.5ml CaMg + 1ml Seeweed fertilizer + 5ml veg fertilizer

Kind of soil are u using? And how old are they? Id probably not feed (nutes, they will need water) again for a couple weeks

They are in 66% soil 34% perlite, 26 day old.

I keep asking the type. As in the brand or maker. Got a pic of the bag?

I am sorry, just plain soil i bought in a greenhouse, nothing brand name. The plant is an Auto.

Just use Ph adjusted water at around 6.5 for now and see how things go. Stop all other fert inputs for now