Yellow Blueberry in Veg - 22 days from sprout

Hey guys,
Fairly new to this forum and so far it is awesome. Looking for some help with my Blueberry that I vegged from seed. It is around 22 days from sprout. I am using an optic 2 in a 3x3. Temp and RH are at 70 degrees @ 65-70% humidity. Since sprout this plant has been extremely light green. Not necessarily yellow but on the border between yellow and green. It isn’t just new growth either it is the entire plant. Also the first set of three finger leaves are mutated where one of the fingers is smaller to non existent when compared to the others. I am looking for some advice on what to do as I think there is something wrong. It is growing quite nice but it almost looks like it had nitrogen deficiency with how yellow it is. I am feeding the entire canna coco lineup and growing in canna coco professional plus. My PH I keep at 5.8. Right now I am feeding Mr Blueberry 3ml of A 3ml of B 3ml cannazyme and 3.5ml of sensi cal. I was feeding to runoff every day but noticed my plants slightly drooping and reading somewhere that it is a misconception that you need to feed/water every day in coco and that you cannot overwater. So now moving forward I am waiting until the coco gets a little drier before feeding (maybe every 2 days). Can anyone help and let me know if this is in fact nitrogen deficiency, if it is due to overwatering, or if it is just genetics. You can see in the picture below how yellow it is compared to the rest of my plants. The pictures show it bubut don’t do it justice. It is more alarming in person for sure…