Yellow and burnt tips, Deficiency?

Hi, would anyone be able to help me find what deficiencies are affecting my plants?
pH is around 6.5
Besides the few leaves shown here, the rest of the plant looks healthy
Thank you!

Is this a trick question because I’m new 2 the site? If not I’ll try to answer with my knowledge.

First off, let me start by saying if your not a bot or troll you have multiple problems! From nute deficiency to burn. Overwatering to potential inch worms crawling around. I/we are going to need more info! Not asking for a arm and a leg but the basics…i mean we get your in soil with a ph of 6.5. But what else?

Hey, no not a bot here, just a first time grower but here’s some more info.
Plants are 6 weeks old in 5 gallon fabric pots
Using led 900w in a 5x5 tent
Started using nutrients at week 4 at 1/3 recommended from foxfarms grow big
Temps are around 78° with lights on
Let me know what else information would be helpful
Here are some pictures of the entire plant, thanks!

Ppm is around 700
Also started using recommended nutrients last week

@Sevoner I’ve copied and pasted a support ticket for you to fill out. It gives us an insight into what you have going on with your grow and good luck. If you need anyone’s attention stick @ in front of their user name and it will bring them along for a chat :sunglasses:.

@Nunia720 interesting take on someone’s request for help. Not came across anyone out to deliberately trip anybody up on this site. Welcome to the forum. Lot of great growers here with a wealth of knowledge and really willing to share it.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Strain: Wedding Cake clones (Triangle Kush x Animal Mints)
Method: Soil Happy Frog from FoxFarms
Vessels: 5 Gallon fabric pots
PH of Water: 6.5
PPM: 700
Indoors: 5x5 tent
Light system: 900w led
Temps: Day 78, Night 74
Humidity: Day 49 Night low 40s
Ventilation system: 6" intake and 6" exhaust, tower fan for circulation
AC: central air with no humidifier or de-humidifier
Co2: No

Thanks for the help

1 Like

Apologies for the informal support ticket but it’s great for giving us a heads up on what’s going on. Not familiar with the happy frog soil but plenty on here who are and I’m sure they will share their knowledge shortly. From what I see so far all looks good. Your lighting will be key as your grow moves forward, do you have any more info on it. Being led lighting be aware of your plants increased need for calmag. A lot of purple going on there in the stems. @Hellraiser is one of many experienced growers on this site. He will be able to shed a bit more light on the purple stems and deformities in your leaf

Sorry if I came across rude or otherwise. Great job on the Lst tho!!!

I take back overwatering now that I know the strain. She’s a Purp!! So that’s normal. I would check under leaves for worms tho. Certainly off to a good start IMHO!

I think I figured out one of the problems, the house water supply is hooked up to a water softener so maybe the build up in salt is starting to show? Going to have to start filling up from outside where the water isn’t going through the softener.

Hey guys so after flushing with Ph at 6.5 and cutting off the old yellow leaves, more leaves are starting to turn yellow starting from the bottom. Not sure what to do, could it be Magnesium/Calcium deficiency?, A little droopy as well