Yellow and Brown Week 7 - Advice?

A few days from week 7. Leaves are yellow with brown spots. Is she going to make it to harvest? What should I do? Just fed Tiger Bloom and gave it some Epsom salt this morning.
PH’d 6.3

Indoor 2x3 New420Guy True Purple Haze auto. Week 6 Flower. Tap water with air pump x 24 hours to dechlorinate,
PH 6.7, Tiger Bloom and Molasses every other water (3 days - 1/2 Gal) CocoLoco in 3 Gallon Fabric.
LED HLG 100 RSpec 18/6
Temps - 75f
RH (high) around 55-60

1 Like

@Docnraq any thoughts on this one?

In not sure with coco, changes ph requirements…
Trying to think who to ask. … @PurpNGold74
@BobbyDigital @Borderryan22 one of these 3 will either square u up or know who to ask. Thnks for the tag, sorry cant help more. As far as her making it to harvest. Absolutely! Got like 2-4 weeks left. Looks tasty! @SilvaBack203 might be good for an assist.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Should be a big help.

1 Like

I use coco myself and every watering is also feeding specially in flower. Coco really is like hydro…

She will finish up. Have you check trichones

1 Like

Checked yesterday, about 60% - 70% cloudy I would say

Now the harvest window is your call due to the high you wanna reach. I personally look for some amber or a bit 2 much amber sometimes lol

1 Like

Lol. A little too much will probably be where I land too. I’m trying to harvest both my plants at the same time, so I can dry under the carbon filter. Apartment life.

1 Like

Gonna be worth it any where you land in trichomes. Just keep in mind every grow only gonna get better

1 Like

Thanks. Already thinking about what to change for the next one.

Me too! So I am on the bottom floor and the nursery window is outside the security fence line. I put in a portable ac unit vent exhaust and connected my exhaust port from the inline fan. Pumps all the air, smelly or otherwise out my window. I had to do a lil sealing to keep the hot air out but it works very well and is almost camoflaged by its normalcy.

Thanks for the tag, but I’m not sure with coco loco. It’s amended heavily. It’s also a mix coco/soil. With the yellowing g going from top to bottom, it may be a lockout issue. I’m just not sure, sorry I’m not of much help.

2 Likes

I believe @Bulldognuts uses Coco Loco maybe he can help.

Nice! That’s some ingenuity. I’m on the third floor and only have a patio door, so all the smells get recycled until I open it up. It’s legal, but management has already sent out three cannabis use notices, so I don’t want to deal with it.

1 Like

Give her some epsom salts and cal/mag in ur next feeding

1 Like

Update - still yellowing/browning, but I got some more pics. I’m legally colorblind, so tough for me to call how long I have
![IMG_20220804_1213

1 Like

They are cloudy sk by now u should have em 2 get cut 4 sure

1 Like